UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can see only that person's post so I don't have to actually see other people posting spoilers if there are any. I just click the guys username and it brings me to his post updates of which he said he won't post any spoilers at all. :win:

Spoiler Free Impressions :wow:

Herp Derp YouTube Comments – Tanner's Website
Install this to block youtube comments on Chrome/Firefox.
full
Nah Im good :shaq2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh so you'd rather risk it on Youtube huh?? Get spoiled in the comments section for how to bake Chicken then. :ufdup:
Nah. Im not gonna check anywhere outside of this thread. Im not addicted to youtube or any of that. I can control myself. I stayed away from MGSVTPP spoilers I can easily stay away from this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Im not gonna check anywhere outside of this thread. Im not addicted to youtube or any of that. I can control myself. I stayed away from MGSVTPP spoilers I can easily stay away from this.
It doesn't have to be youtube videos of UC4, it can be anything :yeshrug: Besides, it's still a good extension because Utube comments can be toxic as fukk. *Video is about Pineapple smoothie*
"fukking ni66ers love fruits* :what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different guy On Gaf
Graphically it's an absolute stunner, no issues with frame rate, snap shooting is back and works absolutely beautifully, fully recommend using it, hand to hand combat is fluid takes a while getting used to it's not simply smash buttons and win anymore. Tone and setting is absolutely what you'd expect from an uncharted game humor is great so far, took me around two and half hours to do prequal only just seen opening credits.
Good to hear. hand to hand combat in UC3 was horrible.

Edit: More from the guy

Originally Posted by Gurish

Do you think it's the best looking game on consoles?

On what difficulty do you play it?

How is the soundtrack?

Without question I've been taking so many pictures all will not be shown unless used in press materials.

Playing on moderate "normal" I want to experience it before going to crushing and crying about it.

Really good, opening theme music is really good but just overal from what I've heard it's really good so far a truly faultless AAA experience, why can't all games release like this.

Originally Posted by Memento

Is the opening the best in the Uncharted series in your opinion? Is it better than TLOU?

Honestly the opening sequence is long and it does an amazing job setting the tone it has a wide range of what makes uncharted, uncharted and it does an amazing job at setting the tone and characters.

not commenting on what's better as I want to give statements that won't then cause someone to have a set bias just know that from the start ND show you as a player that they've already mastered PS4 development thanks to TLOU remaster so clever

How does the acting and performances match up to TLOU? I know it has a different style but is there 'weight' to each scene?

The weight of each scene is great, thinking back on some of the things said has me in a range of emotions, mostly chuckling so far, Nate humor, is best humor.

Thanks. And those human touches ... are they present here?

Yes it's everything we have come to love.

I've barely scratched this games surface feels great.
My biggest fear was Sam feeling shoe horned in is absolutely not the case THANK fukk.

I'm off now so any questions will be replied to in the morning.
Another Poster
Me and my wife are in wow for the first 10 minutes. Guys... I said holy shyt a few times. Very, very early minutes within starting thoughts... but... mannnnnn. Try not to watch anything on this game.

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Just got my copy :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: the streets come through every time. My nikkas the opening scene do not fukking click spoilers :whoo:
This is probably what I would've posted had these fools released the game when they were supposed too :mjcry:
Im just breh ND :mjcry: the goats :wow:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Just got my copy :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: the streets come through every time. My nikkas the opening scene do not fukking click spoilers :whoo:
This is probably what I would've posted had these fools released the game when they were supposed too :mjcry:
Im just breh ND :mjcry: the goats :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FoxesSocks has just updated his progression and said that he's actually 16 hours into the game. He said that he took his time, explored, and searched for treasures. He's almost at the end based on the chapters count, but I won't say more.

Another guy claimed to have finished the game in about 11 hours. He said that he didn't explore much and haven't collected treasures and collectibles.

Both time don't count cutscenes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omfg jak and daxter and crash bandicoot confirmed to be in game ! :blessed:
Comeon breh I was trying to avoid that :mjcry: I knew it had to be that when I seen someone ask that redditor if the pS1 classics are ocming to PS4. I was like "??"

Oh well.... So the full game is in there?? How? Minigame??

:blessed: