UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13062249_1727268377527537_4348743549777272602_n.jpg

Drop them reviews soon :wow:

I can't wait to gloat about that 95 Metacritic
Or abandon the forums if it cracks at an 89 :merchant:

"UC4 is a great entry in the Uncharted series, but a few issues keeps it from being a great final entry. I guess this really is the last of us. 8.6/10 *Advert for ROTR PS4 comes on after video*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Image quality looks :noah: In motion it'll look even better :noah:
If you watched the story trailer that came out a month ago, this is just an image of Nate and Elena on the Couch at a different angle.(the one where he has on a green shirt)
uncharted-4_-a-thiefsqbj45.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The Image quality looks :noah: In motion it'll look even better :noah:
If you watched the story trailer that came out a month ago, this is just an image of Nate and Elena on the Couch at a different angle.(the one where he has on a green shirt)
uncharted-4_-a-thiefsqbj45.png
Is she going to give him a watch and tell him she sold major drugs to buy it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude from Reddit says:

Almost 12 hours, just hit chapter 14. Feels like there's a bit of game left.
:noah: That's mad long :noah:. UC2 would've been over by now. UC2 had 25(6) chapters also.

He says he's taking his time exploring and whatnot so obviously those who don't do any of that and just rush it can probably complete it faster.

If this flow continues, this can easily be a 17+hr game for normal playthroughs. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uncharted_4_marketing.jpg

Uncharted 4 is receiving "PlayStation's largest ever" software marketing campaign, Sony UK has said, with hordes of digital, print and TV adverts planned, alongside "innovative" in-store marketing that will see Drake "swinging from a real rope".

PlayStation's "biggest ever array of innovative POS (point of sale)" is promised to hit stores in the run up to the game's release, "including pallets with Nathan swinging from a real rope; treasure chest cubes, stand out FSDUs (free standing display units), window vinyls and more".

I predict this will hit 10-12 million sales LTD.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
With all the money they have invested for ads that say May 10th. I doubt they move it up. They want an EPIC first day. Which leads to free press and more (inadvertent) advertisement for the game. (think when GTA made a billi in the first 24 hours) shyt was every where and had every one talking.

Plus if they change the date, then you gotta change review embargo ( which is rumored to be next thursday) and creates more of a cluster fukk. considering members of the press are just now starting to get the game and some still don't have it.

Pay for more advertising with new date, and coordinate that with all chains (what if chains don't have all allocated shipments yet?).

Sony could give a fukk less if 100 copies(not substantial enough) or so are in the wild :mjlol:, if anything, it'll just start the hype train amongst the hardcore(kinda like marvel doing advanced screenings a month before the movie drops :mjcry:.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the money they have invested for ads that say May 10th. I doubt they move it up. They want an EPIC first day. Which leads to free press and more (inadvertent) advertisement for the game. (think when GTA made a billi in the first 24 hours) shyt was every where and had every one talking.

Plus if they change the date, then you gotta change review embargo ( which is rumored to be next thursday) and creates more of a cluster fukk. considering members of the press are just now starting to get the game and some still don't have it.

Pay for more advertising with new date, and coordinate that with all chains (what if chains don't have all allocated shipments yet?).

Sony could give a fukk less if 100 copies(not substantial enough) or so are in the wild :mjlol:, if anything, it'll just start the hype train amongst the hardcore(kinda like marvel doing advanced screenings a month before the movie drops :mjcry:.)
Yup, all this "TRUCKS GOT ROBBED, NIKKAZ GOT IT EARLY, THIS STORE MIGHT HAVE IT THIS WEEK" post on Gaf is inadvertently creating hype. The game by itself is hype and from what seen understandably so but this extra hype is only good for Soony.
People who probably aren't all that hype about UC4 will be :lupe: seeing so much news on it. It works everytime. Everybody want to know what's going on. This is my most anticipated game this gen period. :lolbron: My hype is at life threatening levels :wow: