UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
ND need to let us know what's good with that COOP Arena man :stopitslime:.

That was my shyt in Uncharted 2. This one hopefully will be the best given how damn good the shooting mechanics are in UC4. The trophies says something about completing some MP trials. Hopefully these motherfukkkas didn't remove coop. If it's not in that's a straight 6/10.
fixed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I got a 100 for this shyt fukk the wait .....it's over right now who want this money
:mjlol: I want and don't want this shyt early. I want to play it badly obviously but I hate playing a game and then not being able to talk about it with others. The best part is when everyone is in the thread going "OHHHH!! CHAPTER 6 WAS fukkING CRAZY I DIDN'T KNOW__________!"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ScrBb9X.png

Nate's theme is not on the main menu. :why:

I mean we heard it in the Story trailer but no main menu theme?? that's garbage.

I always hum that shyt when the game comes on.

They drinking way too much TLOU Kool Aid.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Looked at Sony's recent gameplay trainer (16 second one) and someone on the comment section may or may not have spoiled it.

But then again, it may have been someone just predicting it but I NEED THIS GAME BREHS

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: I want and don't want this shyt early. I want to play it badly obviously but I hate playing a game and then not being able to talk about it with others. The best part is when everyone is in the thread going "OHHHH!! CHAPTER 6 WAS fukkING CRAZY I DIDN'T KNOW__________!"
Nah breh I brought a ps4 for two games uc4 and tlou2.

Now is the wait over or the wait done :birdman: