UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I highly doubt that. I could see Sully or Nate's brother taking one for the team though.
Nate dying would be epic. Honestly, anyone of the major characters dying would be crazy and add that level of realism that I like to see in games. Leave the fairy tale endings to Disney. Good people die everyday b

My money is out on Elena and Sully. :demonic:

I don't think ND would do that but maybe there's a player choice that gets somebody important clapped? I only say this because of the dialogue options that showed up when Sam reunites with Drake in that one trailer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what spoiler tags are for
Lets hear your theory
It'll be an UC4 spoiler. Even if I talk about what happened/was said in UC2, it'll spoil UC4's intro(not really HOW but a WHAT type of spoiler.)

The location and event would be easy to predict. I saw a tiny glimpse of it and it is exactly something they mentioned in UC2. It explains why Drake never mentions Sam at all in Uncharted 1-3.

If you really want to know... ehnn never mind. Even though I only saw like 5 seconds of gameplay from the intro. It's better to go in not knowing where Sam comes from and how UC2 briefly touched on that. It'll basically be you experiencing something that was talked about in UC2 very briefly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My money is out on Elena and Sully. :demonic:

I don't think ND would do that but maybe there's a player choice that gets somebody important clapped? I only say this because of the dialogue options that showed up when Sam reunites with Drake in that one trailer.
Niel Druckmann said he originally wanted Elena killed in UC2.

I think that was one of the reasons Amy left besides other reasons.
Now BOTH Niel Druckmann and Bruce Straley are writing/Directing UC4. They came off of TLOU so whilst the game will still have it's upbeat, Uncharted(y) moments, it'll have some more intimate, deeper beats too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it. Sony played themselves. They should have delayed R&C instead. I like that game but this would have been a GOAT vacation for me if UC4 came out yesterday. Now once I finish R&C I'm gonna have to be on some information control shyt like I'm CIA for almost two weeks :martin:
Just avoid Youtube comments, facebook, twitter and Instagram related to gaming. I see some clips uploaded right now on Youtube. Just simply seeing the outfit is a spoiler Drake is wearing is kind of spoilerish.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they could kill Elena as long as they bring back Chloé fine ass.:takedat:

Drake should have stuck with Chloe but now she with a nikka with no hairline. :dame: He got a 9-5 he don't like, sitting on a couch with white bread Elena who probably talking about having babies and shyt while he reminiscing about that thief life. He fukked up.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

impressions:
Story so far is really engaging, slow paced but drawing me in
In terms of comparison, it's tone is quite similar to tlou.
Photo mode is extensive, it has motion blur, loads of new filters, can hide characters and civilians. You can rotate the camera around the landscape pretty extensively.
So far. It's pretty damn amazing! It's pretty damn amazing! Plays just like the other uncharteds and the graphics are just jaw dropping.
Jesus the opening was absolutely fantastic! Best opening yet, even the opening credits Were well done.
Finished chapter 5. Better than the uncharted games and tlou combined so far!
As mentioned previously, slow but steady. It plays really well. If you're familiar uncharted With other games, you'll be well accustomed to the controls. They're really fluid and the shooting is so damn accurate, really feels like my aiming skills are being tested. The grapple hook has-been used a handful of times THUS far, and I've just started chapter 6.
Total install with patch is around 53GB
The action early on is slow, it's taking its paces, easing you in. There's minimal help too, which is a good thing, makes it quite seamless. Not gonna lie, it's like a movie.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13063347_145937382475590_7678218194154182433_o.jpg

Probably one of the thugs who stole the game.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Man I got a 100 for this shyt fukk the wait .....it's over right now who want this money

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ND need to let us know what's good with that COOP Arena man :stopitslime:.

That was my shyt in Uncharted 2. This one hopefully will be the best given how damn good the shooting mechanics are in UC4. The trophies says something about completing some MP trials. Hopefully these motherfukkkas didn't remove coop. If it's not in that's a straight 7.5/10.