UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing major EXCEPT the fact that they have a trophy for beating the game in UNDER 6 HOURS! :dead:
@Fatboi1 what's good? The game is only an hour longer than The Odor and Larry Break:umad:
Edit: I only looked at the first few trophies which were ones for beating the game on different difficulties.
:snoop:

I can't tell if you really are serious. lol

You realize that's a speedrun trophy right? Like how UC1-3 has one?

Speed Run Time <><> Average time
UC1: 2:30(8 1/2 hrs average)
UC2: 3:30 (Average 11 hours to beat)
UC3: 4:15(9 hours average)
|
|TLOU:3hr(as shown online)--(15 hour average )How long is The Last of Us? - HLTB
UC4: 6hr(Speed run trophy)--(?? average)+game is obviously much bigger in scale as seen by gameplay previews.

The Last of Us Speedrun recorded is at 3 hours.
Do your math, what do you think an even longer speed run for UC4 would mean? 

3 hours longer than TLOU's and UC2's speed run whilst also being a bigger game in scale. Game will be beefy as fukk.

UC2 is three hours shorter than the order confirmed amirite? :troll:

Don't spread misinformation around here boi. :ufdup:

This thread doesn't need trolls coming in here derailing. :pachaha: Almost had me :merchant: there.

DONKEY OF THE DAY GOES TO
@Kamikaze Revy
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so all of that leaks were because of the stolen shipments and not because retailers were releasing the game early?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so all of that leaks were because of the stolen shipments and not because retailers were releasing the game early?
I think some retailers got em already but some didn't(some people said they asked people they know.) My bro said he saw it at Gamestop behind the counter.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Looks like it. Sony played themselves. They should have delayed R&C instead. I like that game but this would have been a GOAT vacation for me if UC4 came out yesterday. Now once I finish R&C I'm gonna have to be on some information control shyt like I'm CIA for almost two weeks :martin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:snoop:

I can't tell if you really are serious. lol

You realize that's a speedrun trophy right? Like how UC1-3 has one?

UC1: 2:30
UC2: 3:30 (Average 11 hours to beat normally)
UC3: 4:15

The Last of Us Speedrun recorded is at 3 hours. That game is about 15 hours long on average. Do your math, what do you think a double time speed run for UC4 would mean?  3 hours longer than TLOU's and UC2's speed run whilst also being a bigger game in scale. Game will be beefy as fukk.

TLOU(15hr+ average)
How long is The Last of Us? - HLTB
Speedrun fastest time 3-4hrs.

UC2 had one for 3:30. UC2 is three hours shorter than the order confirmed amirite? :troll:

Don't spread misinformation around here boi. This thread doesn't need trolls coming in here derailing. :pachaha: Almost had me :merchant: there.

DONKEY OF THE DAY GOES TO
@Kamikaze Revy
hqdefault.jpg
That post was longer than UC4's campaign :sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do yall really think nate will die? Or is that to predictable?
Nope. Knowing how Neil Druckmann writes, that'll be too easy. Coming from the last of us, we thought it'd be Ellie dying or something simple like that and instead it was completely different.

Most likely it'll probably involve some sort of moral decision someone in the game makes or w/e that people will argue about. Similar to how the end of TLOU was Joel lying to Ellie about what happened in the Hospital and people were conflicted about whether that was the right or wrong thing to do. I don't wanna see my boi Nate die though :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do yall really think nate will die? Or is that to predictable?
Nah. I highly doubt that. I could see Sully or Nate's brother taking one for the team though.
Nate dying would be epic. Honestly, anyone of the major characters dying would be crazy and add that level of realism that I like to see in games. Leave the fairy tale endings to Disney. Good people die everyday b

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I wish I could talk about what I saw yesterday :wow: It directly ties in with something from Uncharted 2 that was mentioned off the cuff back then.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Looks like it. Sony played themselves. They should have delayed R&C instead. I like that game but this would have been a GOAT vacation for me if UC4 came out yesterday. Now once I finish R&C I'm gonna have to be on some information control shyt like I'm CIA for almost two weeks :martin:

They needed it to drop around this time in order to coincide with the movie release. Otherwise R&C woulda dropped 2015, if I remember correctly.