UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People asking for proof.
When Metro posted an email they shrugged it off.
Videos of Drake with young girls.
Screen shots of posts.
Questionable lyrics.

Drake stans still demanding proof the label is begging for mercy.
:mjlol:
Those were denied by the women involved. Now do the abuse kdot say you don’t beat women

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
full

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You can't call Drake the GOAT after this

And he should be locked up

Them videos going to leak

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If everything Kendrick said is complete BS, Drake should be out here moving unmoved and unbothered.

But he's not.
Too many unhinged people making up stories, lies, memes etc to leave it unchecked. You have thousands of posts on here still calling him a certified predator despite zero evidence and directly refuting. I haven’t seen an actual post about Kendrick’s bars since Friday

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kendrick stans going out sad, it's crazy to see considering he won so convincingly.

The clip in the OP is Rosenberg saying he talked to a football player that speculated, and they're treating it like facts :dwillhuh:
I'm at work, didn't watch the video

More shyt is coming tho so we'll see

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are both on UMG this affects both. Just like Drake can’t afford the backlash, Kendrick can’t be the new Chris Brown.

Respectfully, some of you cats don't live in reality.

"Euphoria" will probably hit #1 on Billboard. "Euphoria", "Meet The Grahams", "Not Like Us", and "Like That" all broke records. Some back to back to back. Kendrick also holds the top 3 streaming spots for rap music in 2024.

There is zero chance Kendrick will be the new Chris Brown because Drake's disses aren't sticking. Kendrick's disses are.

Again, I'm not saying this is true, Rosenberg said it's a theory....but this theory is heavily in favor of Drake, because he's currently getting cooked.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Budden will confirm it soon enough, watch.

:mjlol:

Ak might confirm it too.

Let's not forget, Drake was supposed to go on vacation after Her Loss. Around the time he was getting slammed with accusations of misogyny and think pieces in multiple music publications, twitter pages, etc. I actually defended him at the time, BTW. Another example of me being impartial. He followed that up with another critically panned album, more think pieces, and right after that boom Like That sparks all this. I think it's very likely they (UMG) wanted him out of the public eye so they can fix some things. Instead he ran up on the wrong dude (also on UMG) and got popped in the mouth.

Whole internet clowning him, one of the biggest records in the country is calling him a pedo...of course they want to snuff this out. All it's gonna take is one gen z thot-turned-activist chick to hurl an accusation and shyt really going to hit the fan.
This shyt turned into some other shyt. Glad Cole stepped off.