UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He hates Drake and loves Kendrick.

Not saying that's the motivation though.. Wouldn't be surprised if Drake's label is coming to his rescue

:gucci:

What is this based on? He was just praising "Family Matters" and quoting Drake like 2 days ago.

Fred.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I need closure. This can't end that way, Kendrick or Drake has to deliver the finishing blow :manny:
We need to see Kendrick hit the RKO followed by the punt :demonic:

1013690ac035b2e5a16c569d96661b8d.gif

tenor.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rosenberg is a dikkeater.
Man anyone even remotely close to the Aftermath affiliation tree has been biased towards Kenny, whether it's sponsors, rappers, media, administration, whatever

Well everyone except for Game and 50 :mjlol: but the point still stands.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Y'all take random theories as factual around here huh? 10 pages on a rumor from a random Twitter account

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden will confirm it soon enough, watch.

:mjlol:

Ak might confirm it too.

Let's not forget, Drake was supposed to go on vacation after Her Loss. Around the time he was getting slammed with accusations of misogyny and think pieces in multiple music publications, twitter pages, etc. I actually defended him at the time, BTW. Another example of me being impartial. He followed that up with another critically panned album, more think pieces, and right after that boom Like That sparks all this. I think it's very likely they (UMG) wanted him out of the public eye so they can fix some things. Instead he ran up on the wrong dude (also on UMG) and got popped in the mouth.

Whole internet clowning him, one of the biggest records in the country is calling him a pedo...of course they want to snuff this out. All it's gonna take is one gen z thot-turned-activist chick to hurl an accusation and shyt really going to hit the fan.

Budden a lame but he been exposing Drake grooming on his Podcast the couple weeks

Said dude moves weird and creepy