UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:gucci:

What is this based on? He was just praising "Family Matters" and quoting Drake like 2 days ago.

Fred.
Bc I live in NYC and people I work with listen to his garbage radio show unfortunately.

Again he sucks but I'm not saying he would make that up

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Those were denied by the women involved. Now do the abuse kdot say you don’t beat women
Ah yes, the girl who he kissed and felt up on camera knowing she was 17 came out and said there was no malicious intent so he’s in the clear

14 year old Millie Bobby Brown said Drake’s friendship with her is innocent after revealing they talk about boys and how they miss each other. Because 14 year old girls are able to identify when they’re being groomed

Champagne Papi innocent :blessed:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Respectfully, some of you cats don't live in reality.

"Euphoria" will probably hit #1 on Billboard. "Euphoria", "Meet The Grahams", "Not Like Us", and "Like That" all broke records. Some back to back to back. Kendrick also holds the top 3 streaming spots for rap music in 2024.

There is zero chance Kendrick will be the new Chris Brown because Drake's disses aren't sticking. Kendrick's disses are.

Again, I'm not saying this is true, Rosenberg said it's a theory....but this theory is heavily in favor of Drake, because he's currently getting cooked.

Fred.
And its fair to say Not Like Us isn't just a streaming monster, this is getting played in every street & party... we can recognize a summer anthem when we see one
The problem with that anthem isn't that it's a drake diss...it literally has people chanting drake is a pedo :picard:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ah yes, the girl who he kissed and felt up on camera knowing she was 17 came out and said there was no malicious intent so he’s in the clear

14 year old Millie Bobby Brown said Drake’s friendship with her is innocent after revealing they talk about boys and how they miss each other. Because 14 year old girls are able to identify when they’re being groomed

Champagne Papi innocent :blessed:
Yeah

shyt sound crazy

It's OK to feel on a 17 year old if you're on stage?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bro for years. It's a known fact. Lol

I've seen him go crazy with praise over Kendrick but he has been praising Drake all through out this beef.

Regardless, I'm gonna file this as a rumor for now unless other people (Budden, Ak, etc.) also say it. In which case we're gonna have to revisit this with a skeptical eye towards Drake.
Or it's possible we'll never hear about this again. :yeshrug:

Fred.