UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
But if you real and you don't care nothing about none of this being rich and famous stuff, why not keep going? :mjgrin: why you worried about the sponsors?

Now that's the measuring stick of integrity? Throwing everything away? Coming from someone who probably lets their supervisor son them and keeps coming back to work, all of this is laughable

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question is, would corporates and labels ask drake to stop if he was winning? :francis:
Drake was bowing out anyway but your answer is yes. Kendrick muddied the water with the unfounded allegations along with unhinged fans pulling up photos of random minors and shell companies.

As always, fans and stans ruin everything

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Rosenberg is the one saying it.

For better or worse he's not some random ass person. He is plugged into the industry. And I'm not sure what his angle would be fabricating a whole conversation about this particular topic.

Fred.
He hates Drake and loves Kendrick.

Not saying that's the motivation though.. Wouldn't be surprised if Drake's label is coming to his rescue

Daps
Now that's the measuring stick of integrity? Throwing everything away? Coming from someone who probably lets their supervisor son them and keeps coming back to work, all of this is laughable

I'm only going by what he said on wax. Kendrick said he don't give a eff about NONE of this being rich and famous stuff. His words not mine :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rosenberg is a dikkeater.

Budden will confirm it soon enough, watch.

:mjlol:

Ak might confirm it too.

Let's not forget, Drake was supposed to go on vacation after Her Loss. Around the time he was getting slammed with accusations of misogyny and think pieces in multiple music publications, twitter pages, etc. I actually defended him at the time, BTW. Another example of me being impartial. He followed that up with another critically panned album, more think pieces, and right after that boom Like That sparks all this. I think it's very likely they (UMG) wanted him out of the public eye so they can fix some things. Instead he ran up on the wrong dude (also on UMG) and got popped in the mouth.

Whole internet clowning him, one of the biggest records in the country is calling him a pedo...of course they want to snuff this out. All it's gonna take is one gen z thot-turned-activist chick to hurl an accusation and shyt really going to hit the fan.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If everything Kendrick said is complete BS, Drake should be out here moving unmoved and unbothered.

But he's not.
Nah you being ridiculous, having a hit song calling you a pedophile would bother anyone regardless of guilt or innocent. That's one of the worst things to be called, being called a killer holds more clout