UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He basically just said he doesn’t think it’s over after Rory said it’s a wrap.

Oh.

Like, from Drake specifically? Because there's been rumors Kendrick had more.

Fred.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
"kendrick isn't budging at all"

:wow:tell em kdot
doot doot doot doot doot

giphy.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The p*ssy nikka that was too scared to diss Drake directly for over a decade but couldn’t wait to run his hoe ass down when everybody had already shot him

OkMgMSn.gif

Kanye doesn't write his material from the top of his head either

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kanye doesn't write his material from the top of his head either
Yeah I know. It's why I don't really fault Drake for the ghostwriters.

What that got to do with Drake dissing him for over a decade and him being too p*ssy to shoot back until everyone else was already on him?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People trying to discredit "Meet the Grahams" are missing two things.

1. We would have to believe Drake sent them info about a fake daughter which is suspect in itself.

2. We would also have to ignore that there's a story out there about a woman Drake was paying $15,000 a month and agreed to take a paternity test. The child in that story would currently be 11-years old.

You can say "well that story wasn't confirmed and we don't know what happened with the paternity test" but does that matter? In a rap beef?

Do we know for sure if a lot of shyt in rap beef is true or just speculation? :mjlol:

"Meet the Grahams" lives on....

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
i go to lithium in phases cuz they damn sure play the same stuff over and over. but yeah i must have heard 4-5 drake songs in an hours worth of riding around. even on FM radio too :pacspit:
dude has his own station on sirius, knock it off.
Im willing to bet it was HHN ya had too:russ:,Funny thing is that Saturday when Not Like Us was Fresh Off The Press I picked up my Son from The B.M. and she had it on and Family Matters played

SHADE45 & RTB>>>>>>

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Word is Kendrick decided to no longer put out music based on negociations with UMG and OVO... + the fact the general consensus is he won anyway but he apparently ain't changing his mind on the songs released (short term its still a win for UMG, thats a lot of money to get but long term it sucks for the other big artist lol). Keep in mind UMG don't control Kendrick like how they control Drake. Only thing they can do is ask him to stop...if kendrick wants to, he can go to Sony.
Yea, Drake is such a bıtch for this. I'm removing any songs or features with him from my playlist.

That's some gay ass shıt.

You think Jay put out a cease and desist after ether?

BIG, Pac.....

Cube, NWA.....

I can't listen to bıtchmade music.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Word is Kendrick decided to no longer put out music based on negociations with UMG and OVO... + the fact the general consensus is he won anyway but he apparently ain't changing his mind on the songs released (short term its still a win for UMG, thats a lot of money to get but long term it sucks for the other big artist lol). Keep in mind UMG don't control Kendrick like how they control Drake. Only thing they can do is ask him to stop...if kendrick wants to, he can go to Sony.
I wish we got the rest