UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Which is why it's crazy people on this website just think both sides gonna move on and make money like nothing ever happened, "nobody will remember in 2 months".

That blackface photoshoot & Story of Adidon got exposed 7-8 years ago and any tweet about the nikka you still see both getting quoted. Pedo accusations are that x10000000 lol. What are some y'all talking about or you just running from reality because your favorite & his machine royally lost

Now 18-21 year old "influencers" getting interviewed asking if they're "victims" when it's obvious they sling p*ssy. Regular canadian nikkas talking about teen girls at his HS taking pics at the mansion. You're not getting that black mark off unless Kendrick or somebody associated comes out and does what UMG says, and that's the only, which is why UMG is asking for something that bold

Daps
Drake will be okay, but he needs to sit down until at least the fall. Hes dropped what like five albums in the past four years? Two tours back to back and lost the biggest rap beef of all time.

All his typical moves will now look obvious and suspect. He will come back and link with who? May as well go the Taylor Swift route and make a hit with her. I'm surprised that he hasn't toured the UK in a while, has he had issues with UK man dem? Central Cee collab was done in the US btw.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The p*ssy nikka that was too scared to diss Drake directly for over a decade but couldn’t wait to run his hoe ass down when everybody had already shot him

OkMgMSn.gif
new wife new life

200.webp

new

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick saying Drake fans aren't dumb in "Not Like Us" might be the biggest thing he got wrong in this whole battle lmao
He was talking to Drake fans when he said that. He was speaking to us, breh.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody listen to the Rory and Mal episode today?

Mal made it sound like Drake has something else coming. Did anybody else hear this?

If that's the case then all of this is bullshyt and while he may be loud and a lil on edge about this subject. Mal is directly plugged into the situation

What did he say specifically, or do you have a link to the ep?

I don't believe him but I'm curious of the context.

Fred.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why the fukk would Kendrick be the one to publicly apologize? :mjlol: And kill this momentum???
That's what im saying, kendrick gotta look like a bytch trying to save drake's image while drake got Whitney looking like a hoe and kendrick like an abuser.
:mjtf:

If the allegations are false then sue for defamation.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Your pedophilia ass boy snitched. It's over.
full

nikka probably sitting up there like
"hey dad... yeah, uh huh, no, no everything's fine, I have a hugeeeeeee favor to ask though. I know you heard about the little poetry competition we were having, and well, the other kid is cheating, like really bad. Yeah he said some things that were not nice.... no, Not like Mr. Not Nice but like actually kinda mean. Yes... but when you call his parents, don't tell them it was my idea."

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word is Kendrick decided to no longer put out music based on negociations with UMG and OVO... + the fact the general consensus is he won anyway but he apparently ain't changing his mind on the songs released (short term its still a win for UMG, thats a lot of money to get but long term it sucks for the other big artist lol). Keep in mind UMG don't control Kendrick like how they control Drake. Only thing they can do is ask him to stop...if kendrick wants to, he can go to Sony.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk would Kendrick be the one to publicly apologize? :mjlol: And kill this momentum???

He got those Pedo-isms on him

KDot could apologize but it's over
He's done. They could get rid of KDot permanently and that would only make him a sympathetic figure

Drake worse off than Jonathan Majors

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Word is Kendrick decided to no longer put out music based on negociations with UMG and OVO... + the fact the general consensus is he won anyway but he apparently ain't changing his mind on the songs released (short term its still a win for UMG, thats a lot of money to get but long term it sucks for the other big artist lol). Keep in mind UMG don't control Kendrick like how they control Drake. Only thing they can do is ask him to stop...if kendrick wants to, he can go to Sony.
Sony? Is that Kendrick’s label?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the strategy would only work if he countered immediately.

letting Kendrick cook THEN telling us "hahahaha i tricked you"

doesn't really work.
He also can’t be like hahaha I tricked you as Kendrick is calling him a pdf on a song. No one would care about the daughter and clown Drake for deflecting .