UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Did anybody listen to the Rory and Mal episode today?

Mal made it sound like Drake has something else coming. Did anybody else hear this?

If that's the case then all of this is bullshyt and while he may be loud and a lil on edge about this subject. Mal is directly plugged into the situation
Mal has been trash since day 1....he came with twitter theories multiple times even when the author admitted they were fan made :francis:

What we know though is that kendrick has enough records for a double album to drop...

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
probably fake .

in regards to that discord yzy cord has a decent track record on leaks. Mostly with Kanye tho the info on the Vultures rollout Ye is going through rn and much of it (tracklist, info about song changes, actual names of unreleased songs, they’re the ones who told us Carnival was actually CALLED Carnival) has been proved correct in the past, but they have their fukk ups from time to time usually due to Kanye being erractic and changing shyt at the drop of a hat.

Still take with a grain of salt

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Like I said before, Kendrick could pull all of his songs, and issue an official statement saying explicitly: "Drake is not a pedophile", it's too late. It doesn't matter at this point there's been too much questionable behavior from Drake, with receipts, and it's entered the cultural zeigeist to the point people are singing it at the clubs. Drake's brand is tarnished forever. Now it's just a matter of how well he can bounce back from this.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So this was all cap?
Your pedophilia ass boy snitched. It's over.
full

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I dont think they can take much from Kendrick. He owns what he already owns and states and from what we here, he can live without being famous. There is already generational bread there.

I hold Kendrick to his own words until he proves to be untrustworthy. I don't think he gives a rat's ass about UMG or the industry at large

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Mal has been trash since day 1....he came with twitter theories multiple times even when the author admitted they were fan made :francis:

What we know though is that kendrick has enough records for a double album to drop...
Always been a loser but too slow to catch up…

Everyone after 12/4/2001 knew nas won, but I’m sure he carried a message till summer 02 like hov was the one having his arm

I just don’t know how this point, whether one thinks thinks drake rapped this battle better then Kendrick, he lost… Drake lost, it’s over, the people decided… he can drop ether part 2 before Kendrick drops anything… but no one will care, the people think Kendrick won, that won’t ever change from this moment out

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake will be okay, but he needs to sit down until at least the fall. Hes dropped what like five albums in the past four years? Two tours back to back and lost the biggest rap beef of all time.

His Pedo-isms won't be accepted in this day and age of Social Media

He's done

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, Kendrick could pull all of his songs, and issue an official statement saying explicitly: "Drake is not a pedophile", it's too late. It doesn't matter at this point there's been too much questionable behavior from Drake, with receipts, and it's entered the cultural zeigeist to the point people are singing it at the clubs. Drake's brand is tarnished forever. Now it's just a matter of how well he can bounce back from this.

:wow:Drizzy stans used to love bringing up the cultural zeitgeist