Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is on Interscope
Interscope is owned by UMG
Your post is cap. UMG can suppress the songs however they deem fit.

:mjlol: @ he's basically independent now

MFers just saying anything
He isn't interscope PgLang use interscope for distrubtion. Meet the Grahams and Not like us was exclusively from Pg if you check the credits.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To be fair, Drake wasn't completely wrong. Kendrick and Whitney seem to have split awhile ago, probably because Kendrick kept cheating on her. But the issue is that Kendrick has admitted to all of that, it's what his last album was about.

There’s no confirmation whatsoever that Kendrick and Whitney have split. We literally know absolutely NOTHING about their relationship status. All we know is she was on the cover of his last album cover and they were together during that time. She was also in his music video during that era.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There’s no confirmation whatsoever that Kendrick and Whitney have split. We literally know absolutely NOTHING about their relationship status. All we know is she was on the cover of his last album cover and they were together during that time. She was also in his music video during that era.
He said on his last album she left him. There's no conformation that they're together still.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The p*ssy nikka that was too scared to diss Drake directly for over a decade but couldn’t wait to run his hoe ass down when everybody had already shot him

OkMgMSn.gif

:sas2::martin::sas2:
Is Lucian Grange not the chairman and CEO of UMG?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never heard of King Jared before but apparently he's a deranged Drake stan.

I Googled the girl and nothing comes up about her being abused. Well actually, the only thing in the Google search, is his Tweets.

So make of that what you will.

Fred.

That he is. He's been running interference for Drake since the flag was waved.

I've never seen anything like it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Gonna be a lot of this going on

This is why I don't buy that UMG meeting story. Drake's camp is still out here swinging at air trying to plant stories, dig up old tweets, etc. Anything to salvage a slice of a W in a battle they clearly lost. Flip side I'd imagine there's gonna be some pure fukkery in the Not Like Us video from Kendrick and his camp.

Do I believe UMG told Drake a vacation is needed, and got the PR people out to clean up loose ends (Millie Bobby Brown and the other women who released statements yesterday)? Yea. Do I believe someone told Dave Free, Top, Punch etc that it's time to move on? Sure....but the label doesn't have the leverage to outright stop this shyt. If Drake had dropped a heater instead of Heart VI, Kendrick would have responded.

Is UMG happy that the #1 song in the country is gonna be a diss record calling Drake a pedo? Of course not. But at the end of the day both these dudes are golden geese at the label with titans in their corner. Drake got Lucian Grange, Kendrick got John Janick (via Jimmy Iovine). Barring some crazier turn of events this ends with Kendrick dropping a big album and Drake returning later in the year with a big album.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She left him and she came back after he went to therapy and got his shyt together. How you think they had the kids?
I figured she left him after the kids, they were born a few years before his last album where he said she was gone by the time we heard the album.

Daps
Im willing to bet it was HHN ya had too:russ:,Funny thing is that Saturday when Not Like Us was Fresh Off The Press I picked up my Son from The B.M. and she had it on and Family Matters played

SHADE45 & RTB>>>>>>

it was hhn, the heat, every urban station except rtb. but im sorry i can't get jiggy with rtb, thats so not my era but i do appreciate them for holding it down for that era. i would probably put hoevo radio on before rtb :huhldup:.... switching channel when a drake song comes on though :hubie:

#biggesthater

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why I don't buy that UMG meeting story. Drake's camp is still out here swinging at air trying to plant stories, dig up old tweets, etc. Anything to salvage a slice of a W in a battle they clearly lost. Flip side I'd imagine there's gonna be some pure fukkery in the Not Like Us video from Kendrick and his camp.

Do I believe UMG told Drake a vacation is needed, and got the PR people out to clean up loose ends (Millie Bobby Brown and the other women who released statements yesterday)? Yea. Do I believe someone told Dave Free, Top, Punch etc that it's time to move on? Sure....but the label doesn't have the leverage to outright stop this shyt. If Drake had dropped a heater instead of Heart VI, Kendrick would have responded.

Is UMG happy that the #1 song in the country is gonna be a diss record calling Drake a pedo? Of course not. But at the end of the day both these dudes are golden geese at the label with titans in their corner. Drake got Lucian Grange, Kendrick got John Janick (via Jimmy Iovine). Barring some crazier turn of events this ends with Kendrick dropping a big album and Drake returning later in the year with a big album.

The original poster that made the tweet is laughing at all us right now 😭

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
He’s dissing Drake…..Are you slow?
:sas2::martin::sas2:
Is Lucian Grange not the chairman and CEO of UMG?
Why are you making my angle your angle?
The intention of my post was the relevance of this line:
It's a wrap for nikkas (yee)
Where's Lucian? Serve your master, nikka
You caught a little bag for your masters, didn't ya?
Lifetime deal, I feel bad for nikkas
To the content of the thread and its title.
Yeah, Kanye a p*ssy nikka...
The p*ssy nikka that was too scared to diss Drake directly for over a decade but couldn’t wait to run his hoe ass down when everybody had already shot him
But what the fukk that gotta do with my post?

tumblr_o2jmacaFeJ1skzhiao1_400.gif

Louis Vuitton Don, everybody, the Louis Vuitton Don.​

Are you slow?