UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're deleteting all the Drake pedo vids off the internet. Kendrick needs to drop whatever he has now.

We got TNT, stadiums, and arenas blasting "certified pedophiles." Ain't no escaping this. And assuming Kendrick tours this summer with a new album it's gonna be even wilder hearing tens of thousands of people scream that shyt.

Sending Drake into hiding while the label cleans this up isn't gonna work. The song is out, it's moving, might be the #1 song in the country next week at this rate. And every day more Tiktok fukkery about young girls is coming out. I'm really not sure there's anything they can do.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And nikkas believed it too lol

"I'm feed you fake info about a hidden child for you to diss me with and let it linger for days, and then release a diss record where I have to spend half the record explaining that it was a set up to clear my name before I get on the offensive. Yeah, that sounds like a master plan"

LOL

:dead:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We really gonna end this with those depressed resignation bars from drake? :aicmon:

Corporate Drizzy too big to fail :beli:
An entire corporation allegedly sent a C&D to Dot and co. asking for mercy. This is Pusha T all over again. They not letting the golden cow get fully melted. Gotta milk him a bit more. :dame:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wait when did Top say the battle is over? I don’t see anything on Twitter suggesting Kendrick is done.

Him and Punch said "good battle." I assume they meant they recognized Kendrick won after the wack Heart VI. And I'd imagine the Not Like Us is gonna be the victory, perhaps with some more diss (evidence?) shyt.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
If everything Kendrick said is complete BS, Drake should be out here moving unmoved and unbothered.

But he's not.
You'd be correct if the allegations weren't him being a pedophile. Anyone with sense would be shook, guilty or not.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Too much people invested in Drake.

That 500 million dollar deal makes it so UMG has Drake's back, They can't afford to mess that shyt up! They got to make their golden goose stay clean, especially given the fact he is jewish. They keeping it all in the family.