UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's saying you posted this 29 minutes ago but the videos already been removed.

wouldn't be surprised if they got the internet cleanup crew scouting the coli :lolbron:
fukk drake, OVHoe, universal, Lucian grainge, gamma, j prince, mob ties, and all coli posters dikkriding any of the aforementioned :pacspit:

What will be done, will be done. But what's been seen can't be unseen :camby:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The real question isn’t who won because it’s been pretty much decided. The real question is what is Drake going to do about the best thing that came out this battle? At the end of the day Drake is going to be fine and this will be forgotten…eventually. What’s not going to forgotten is “Not Like Us”. Drake stans didn’t think it will catch on but that shyt is a bop, it’s a hit especially on the west coast. I think he’s going to try to sue Kendrick for defamation after this. There’s no way his pride will let a song play all over the country with certified pedophile in it.

:whistle:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's saying you posted this 29 minutes ago but the videos already been removed.

wouldn't be surprised if they got the internet cleanup crew scouting the coli :lolbron:
The vid I posted gone too...and that vid was 10 plus years old.

Can't be a coincidence

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We didn't get the brand social media accounts jumping in on the fun like they did with back 2 back. Definitely pumped the breaks because of the subject matter.
If this don’t convince y'all this nikka is a plant, idk what else will

200w.gif

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
I think they're starting to play games on youtube + some other shyt but I could be off.

Ignore for now

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
If it was all true and Kendrick had proof but was just sitting on it saying a nikka say sumthin else and ima expose you.
Then he would be roped up in jail as well for having that shyt in possession and blackmailing drake.

Like how stupid can people be man.
Or maybe yall ready good crypto bros ready to make some mothafukking money
DM me your info so we can collab and u can send me money for this new thing I got going on :mjlol:

LMAO facts.

"I got visual proof you are a paedophile and a sex trafficker" but I'mma hold onto it in case I need it in a rap battle instead of reporting it to the authorities and getting your scummy ass locked up.

And nikkas really believe all this shyt :heh:

If execs are stepping in its cause this shyt was heading the way of Pac and Biggie ain't no one wants to lose cash cows like these two.

edit: and if ANY shyt like that existed you know Kendrick's camp wouldn't be the only people with it. That shyt would've leaked ASAP to ruin Drake. But still, nikkas gon believe what they want to believe.