UMD grad killed outside Target by ex-boyfriend #BlackWomenMatter

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
protecting the cac male :dead:
fukk out of here. I'm about protecting the black woman, and the fact is that MANY more black men cause physical harm to black women currently than do white men. You're not going to showboat about this when black males are the greatest perpetrator of physical harm to black women. That's not to say that this disgusting pale pig doesn't deserve the worst.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Mariam Folashade Adebayo

7956027_G.jpg

:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Suburbs? Hood? Interracial community?:mjpls::sas2:
:deadmanny: Dispute anything that I've written here please. This pale pig deserves to suffer immensely, and he will. As a black woman I care about violence against black women. Now, answer me this since you seem to be so keen on questions "who are the biggest perpetrators of violence against black women"? And I was raised in a middle class area that can not be categorized as the hood or the suburbs.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: Dispute anything that I've written here please. This pale pig deserves to suffer immensely, and he will. As a black woman I care about violence against black women. Now, answer me this since you seem to be so keen on questions "who are the biggest perpetrators of violence against black women"? And I was raised in a middle class area that can not be categorized as the hood or the suburbs.

:mjlol:It ain't about disputing anything, bae. I just wanna know what type of background you come from because I don't know any black women in real life that hate black men the way you women on the internet do, absolutely none.

Who are biggest perpetrators of violence against White women? White men. Mexican women? Mexican men. Chinese women? Chinese men. So of course I would think Black men would be the biggest perpetrators of violence against black women.

Every Black man not bad, boo boo:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:It ain't about disputing anything, bae. I just wanna know what type of background you come from because I don't know any black women in real life that hate black men the way you women on the internet do, absolutely none.

Who are biggest perpetrators of violence against White women? White men. Mexican women? Mexican men. Chinese women? Chinese men. So of course I would think Black men would be the biggest perpetrators of violence against black women.

Every Black man not bad, boo boo:francis:
That's where you're wrong I don't hate black men, so you can save your little speeches. Also, black women suffer higher rates of intrarracial violence than any other group of women (besides Native American women).