UMD grad killed outside Target by ex-boyfriend #BlackWomenMatter

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why not quote @trilldealbaby then? Pay condolences and K.I.M.
Because she didn't mention race. I notice you didn't post in the thread about the poor woman who was murdered by her husband? The races not correct for you? I thought that #blackwomenmatter.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You really don't want to bring race into this. Black males kill MANY more black women than do white males.

What's wrong with you? You're really obsessed with focusing on anything that negatively portrays black males. I don't give a fukk if more black males have killed more black women than white males, my focus was on THIS STORY and the p*ssy ass cac killing a black woman

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with you? You're really obsessed with focusing on anything that negatively portrays black males. I don't give a fukk if more black males have killed more black women than white males, my focus was on THIS STORY and the p*ssy ass cac killing a black woman
No, I'm not obsessed with making black males look bad. You all don't need me for that. Don't bring your "bedwench" bullshyt to the Salon. Of course you don't care that most black women are murdered by black women. The title stated that black women matter @Poitier my tangent is perfectly on topic.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No, I'm not obsessed with making black males look bad. You all don't need me for that. Don't bring your "bedwench" bullshyt to the Salon. Of course you don't care that most black women are murdered by black women. The title stated that black women matter @Poitier my tangent is perfectly on topic.

You are obsessed because you never focus on anything positive black males do and only focus on the negative without even mentioning possible solutions and I said I don't care because once again I'm focusing on THIS STORY.. you're always trying to bait people into your arguments. I've never even used the term bed wench on here cause I don't give a fukk who dates who.. you're the first one to criticize a black guy who's not with a black woman but you apparently get mad over the term bed wench :deadmanny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are obsessed because you never focus on anything positive black males do and only focus on the negative without even mentioning possible solutions and I said I don't care because once again I'm focusing on THIS STORY.. you're always trying to bait people into your arguments. I've never even used the term bed wench on here cause I don't give a fukk who dates who.. you're the first one to criticize a black guy who's not with a black woman but you apparently get mad over the term bed wench :deadmanny:
Say what? I don't do that at all.