Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Gaddafi bad. Putin bad. Assad bad. But the one that goes around like a global dictator whilst bombing sovereign countries with impunity & killing millions of innocent people is good.

Putin has the same imperialist ambitions people claim the West to have though :manny:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They are presented as staunchly pro Ukraine in Ukrainian media. They initially resisted the Russian occupation of Crimea and wanted to remain in Ukraine.

Interesting, given centuries of efforts to destroy the Crimean Khanate/Ottoman Empire’s hold in the peninsula.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Putin has the same imperialist ambitions people claim the West to have though :manny:

I don’t give a fukk about his imperialist ambitions as it won’t affect me & historically never affected me & my forebears.

But I do give a fukk about imperialist countries whose wicked imperialism has affected me & generations of my people. So I have a right not to fall for their perpetual tricks & deceit.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a fukk about his imperialist ambitions as it won’t affect me & historically never affected me & my forebears.

But I do give a fukk about imperialist countries whose wicked imperialism has affected me & generations of my people. So I have a right not to fall for their perpetual tricks & deceit.

Respectfully, you're aware of the abuses being committed in African nations by the Wagner Group? Or is that just Western propaganda too? Russia doesn't have clean hands

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
There was a youtube clip of a Ukranian single mother who took herself and her kids into a homeless shelter because the UK family that offered to share their house was a lesbian couple.

Not speaking to you personally (unless my criticism applies) but to be fair, if some Coli nikkas bite is equal to their bark, and are "real ones" that stay true to their values, then y'all would do the same thing.

You can't post songs like "Boom Bye Bye" in a thread about gay people then be accepting of their help, especially lodgings. That's as lacking in integrity, hypocritical, two faced, and stupid as one can get.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t post for daps or validation. This is a classic case of buyer’s guilt.

The problem with a lot of you is that you’re heavily propagandised & you never take time to educate yourselves about geopolitics, historical factors & background story of every event. It’s always about parroting everything in the US media.

Gaddafi bad. Putin bad. Assad bad. But the one that goes around like a global dictator whilst bombing sovereign countries with impunity & killing millions of innocent people is good.

ANC government in South Africa has been very vocal of late about US foreign policy & I’m sure US/western media is going to start saying ANC bad. And I won’t be surprised if ‘ANC bad’ becomes a thing on the Coli due to how predictable you lot are.

I ain’t propagandized but Putin is a cock sucka like most dictators and fascist… We all know why Gaddafi and Saddam were eliminated… They was moving towards bushing the dollar… Same shyt with China so yes the US move like some gangsters on the world stage like they ow shyt.. if China played their cards right they could’ve bushed the US… they had the opportunity during the start and height of Covid to bury the US..

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

So you're focused on the past and no concept of a possible future that can also be bad. Things can be worse. I know this is blasphemy for a lot of folks on here, but there are horrors in this world that most Westerners, today, luckily never had to experience and take for granted. For example, I'd rather be black in America than Uyghur in China or a Rohingya in Myanmar right now. Our situation is shyt but there are forces in the West where we live (I don't know about you) that are sympathetic to this "Great Awakening" world view like Stephen Bannon and Richard Spencer. Why do these two individuals share the same worldview and admiration of the same belief system that people like Putin have? They desire not to improve our situation but to make it increasingly worse.

I don't blame Africans, based on the past, siding with anti-western hegemony. It's natural and understandable. But the world a people like Putin wishes to build is one where even pretenses of human rights are not even attempted. This is a rightward shift which will make the situation worse.

The reality is that many countries in Africa are not on a peer level with these countries. Therefore, they are in a position of weakness and will be targeted . You think in a new world order folks like Putin desire isn't going to result in African suffering, especially when you have Chinese all up in their asses right now? The Chinese treat their own citizens and people like absolute garbage and arguably worse than a lot of countries in the west. They literally have a million plus Uyghurs in concentration camps and they have no hesitation in treating their ethnic han population like garbage as well.

Why would they not exert the same or worse on black Africans when you enter a world of all gloves off violence and conquest and dismissal of intrinsic human rights? Make no mistakes, I'm not under delusions that western governments and the current world order is noble and peaceful, but shifting the world further right into fascism like these people desire to do will make things worse. If they were preaching increasing liberalism, human rights, and cooperation opposed to the current order, I'd be all over it. That is opposition to the current world order I'd support. Instead their solution is further sliding into right wing authoritarianism. That is not going to end well for us.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
How are you pro russia when they are literally the same as you described with Ukraine :mjlol:

Who’s “pro Russian”? Don’t gaslight.

fukk UKKKraine ≠ “pro Russian”

I know that may be difficult for you to comprehend, but try your best.