Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I wouldn't want my children around too many indians or pakis either.

Back in the day in Britain and even in places like Boston, blacks and whites would often join together to bomb on pakis and the like. fukk them ibble dabble motherfukkers.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Even though I can't find the news story anymore, I vividly remember reading a NY Times article about Russian and Ukrainian refugees having a Neo-Nazi march in parts of Brooklyn like Brighton Beach and Bay Ridge. I can't find it anymore but the irony is Hitler looked down on both Slav's and Jews and many Russians/Ukrainians in NYC have a Jewish background.

Weirdo shyt.

Zime

Superstar
Daps

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Uhh.. I actually care more about this conflict if this is how they’re going to behave when the rest of the developed world provides them refuge.

I need them to bleed Russia until Putin runs out of bodies to throw at bullets, take their land back and begin rebuilding their war torn country. The last thing we need is for Russia to win and there’s an influx of them and their children being brought here. I don’t want people with this mindset being integrated into minority communities. Please win so you can stay and rebuild your home if you have this much of an issue with the way the rest of the world operates in regards to people who look different than you.
Nice spin.

Negged :umad:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't want my children around too many indians or pakis either.

Back in the day in Britain and even in places like Boston, blacks and whites would often join together to bomb on pakis and the like. fukk them ibble dabble motherfukkers.
Um, no. That isn't how things were back in the day. It didn't happen in the 60s, it didn't happen in the 70s, it didn't happen in the 80s, it didn't happen in the 90s, it didn't happen in the 00s, it didn't happen in the 10s, it is not happening now.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Um, no. That isn't how things were back in the day. It didn't happen in the 60s, it didn't happen in the 70s, it didn't happen in the 80s, it didn't happen in the 90s, it didn't happen in the 00s, it didn't happen in the 10s, it is not happening now.
You mad Paki? Back in the day I would've bombed on you too fakkit.