Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
You mad Paki? Back in the day I would've bombed on you too fakkit.

You're telling me West Indians and whites were united against indopaks? :mjlol:

Sounds like bullshyt to me. Whites hate blacks more than they hate indopaks.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you "brehs" can keep this same energy when they try to holla at you low key(or high key). It happens ALOT in Europe

See how many coli posters can "just say no" when face to face. Not like ya'll going to Europe any time soon, but I know how hypocritial the coli is.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a youtube clip of a Ukranian single mother who took herself and her kids into a homeless shelter because the UK family that offered to share their house was a lesbian couple.

You know what though.....:russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anything, once this war is over the Ukrainians wont be staying in the uk which probably makes the citizens happy

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a youtube clip of a Ukranian single mother who took herself and her kids into a homeless shelter because the UK family that offered to share their house was a lesbian couple.
link?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't stand with Ukraine but I do recognize the strategic advantage for the US with their victory over Russia.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe we can ask the Coli Ukrainian advocates about this:

@Alan Johnson @Won Won

do you guys have an opinion on this?
If you wanna be a racist or believe you're above being placed next to non-whites, then maybe you should stay and take up arms in defense of that lifestyle. I don't tolerate any kind of racism, regardless of how I feel about their right to fight for their sovereignty. It still doesn't change my belief that Russia is in the wrong.

Now stop tagging me in threads, you bum.