Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Watched the report. Instead of telling them fukk off black people are trying educate the racist out of them Ukrainians
There was a similar situation with a footballer (I forget his name) who was told when signing for Spurs that Tottenham is a sketchy area full of blacks :mjpls:
Tbh it is.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Watched the report. Instead of telling them fukk off black people are trying educate the racist out of them Ukrainians

Tbh it is.

Crazy how people who have lived here their entire lives are trying to justify their existence to those bums arse Ukrainians. Hope Putin drops a funk flex bomb on their houses

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Uhh.. I actually care more about this conflict if this is how they’re going to behave when the rest of the developed world provides them refuge.

I need them to bleed Russia until Putin runs out of bodies to throw at bullets, take their land back and begin rebuilding their war torn country. The last thing we need is for Russia to win and there’s an influx of them and their children being brought here. I don’t want people with this mindset being integrated into minority communities. Please win so you can stay and rebuild your home if you have this much of an issue with the way the rest of the world operates in regards to people who look different than you.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Uhh.. I actually care more about this conflict if this is how they’re going to behave when the rest of the developed world provides them refuge.

I need them to bleed Russia until Putin runs out of bodies to throw at bullets, take their land back and begin rebuilding their war torn country. The last thing we need is for Russia to win and there’s an influx of them and their children being brought here. I don’t want people with this mindset being integrated into minority communities. Please win so you can stay and rebuild your home if you have this much of an issue with the way the rest of the world operates in regards to people who look different than you.
6blOsyo.gif

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Jews had been living in Ukraine for centuries until the Ukrainians teamed up with the Nazis to kill 700,000 Ukrainian Jews.

Ukrainian collaboration with Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

Yes that's true. But Muslim Ukrainians are not stigmatized to the same extent as Jews at all. I mean, Crimean Tatars are pretty much viewed as heroes. So where did Ukrainian refugees get their bias against UK Muslims from? :mjpls:

I mean, I already know the answer.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Cacs thumbing their nose at Asians and Blacks like the Moors and Mughals weren’t bathing with soap around the same time their ancestors were dying from plagues caused by them being unhygienic

lebron-james-crying.gif

Yeah given the very recent history of their country they need to be humble. Dudes were cannibalizing their own children during the great famine. Suffered horrifically under Stalin.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
I dont get why eastern europeans are so racist....like nobody wants to go to them countries. Them dirty eastern cacs are literally having a population drain because all their young people are leaving.

Even the refugees that are trapped there are trying to leave. Nobody in Africa or the middle east dreams about living in Eastern Europe.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes that's true. But Muslim Ukrainians are not stigmatized to the same extent as Jews at all. I mean, Crimean Tatars are pretty much viewed as heroes. So where did Ukrainian refugees get their bias against UK Muslims from? :mjpls:

I mean, I already know the answer.

How are Crimean Tatars viewed as heroes?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I screamed “FVCK UKRAINE” and began laughing at the bodies piling up way back when the invasion first started and there were stories surfacing about how they, the citizens and police, were treating the African people who were there for school and just trying to escape. It’s been FVCK UKRAINIANS ever since then. It’s an entire society of jackboot nazi racist cave dwellers. Fvck em.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Stop the cap for daps.. nobody is pro Ukraine here.. mofos just hate Putin bytch ass and now it’s someone actually fighting him back.. Don’t confuse that for pro Ukrainian support

I don’t post for daps or validation. This is a classic case of buyer’s guilt.

The problem with a lot of you is that you’re heavily propagandised & you never take time to educate yourselves about geopolitics, historical factors & background story of every event. It’s always about parroting everything in the US media.

Gaddafi bad. Putin bad. Assad bad. But the one that goes around like a global dictator whilst bombing sovereign countries with impunity & killing millions of innocent people is good.

ANC government in South Africa has been very vocal of late about US foreign policy & I’m sure US/western media is going to start saying ANC bad. And I won’t be surprised if ‘ANC bad’ becomes a thing on the Coli due to how predictable you lot are.