Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Funny thing is, the worst ghettos in Ukraine get more murders in a few months than the worst black hoods in Britain get in 5 years. Yet they still want to act like they're more "civilized" than black people:skip:.

Because they’re white they think that makes them automatically better than you. And they get on code with the white people in their host country m. White makes right

This is how white supremacy works

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
brexit was a very good thing for black people

if UK was still part of Europe, racist poles, ukranians and albanians would have moved in

you mean "brexit" .. there was no real exit.

the ones who were already in the Uk could still (largely) stay

busy steady supplanting brehdom in the uk :francis: but UK brehs don't want to hear it:yeshrug:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.. I've been hyping up Ukraine on the military front - because fukk Putin - but my fam were Windrush, so this really got me :francis:

They can always just go the fukk back tbh
Don’t know if you ever worked warehouses here in UK but if you did, this would not come as a surprise. They genuinely think they are better than you cuz of their skin.
Which is hilarious cuz they’re the originators of the word slave.

fukk East Europe truly.
I’ve gotten so many of these fired by reporting them like Charleston White.

But agency workers will always find work:francis:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Because they’re white they think that makes them automatically better than you. And they get on code with the white people in their host country m. White makes right

This is how white supremacy works

Word. UK still has Afghan refugees living out of hotels but a lot of white UK families were :ahh: at taking in Ukrainian refugees

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't have much sympathy for Ukraine as a society. I'm sure there are plenty of good well meaning individual Ukrainians but their culture is steep in racism and xenophobia. Racism and white supremacy is ingrained in EVERY European society. And Russia is no better if not worse. Luckily many of their societies are on the very of population collapse.

Eastern europe is distinct in the sense that they were never colonialist powers like northern and western europe. So they are the equivalent of poor white trailer trash thinking they are better than educated black people.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know if you ever worked warehouses here in UK but if you did, this would not come as a surprise. They genuinely think they are better than you cuz of their skin.

Which is hilarious cuz they’re the originators of the word slave.

fukk East Europe truly.

When I taught English for a private contract, I got :mjpls: vibes from almost all the Eastern European on the courses - no surprise to me at all :francis:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Coli is Pro-Ukraine & whatever US media says.

Can’t say what I really feel.:mjpls:
Stop the cap for daps.. nobody is pro Ukraine here.. mofos just hate Putin bytch ass and now it’s someone actually fighting him back.. Don’t confuse that for pro Ukrainian support

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all are surprised? These are the same Nazis that refused to let Blacks and Africans flee the country when Russia invaded. They only let their white residents leave. They literally have openly Nazi military units in their official armed forces. Yet, we had ZelensKKKy over here giving speeches and talking down to us on our own soil a few weeks ago.
:sas1:

I’m about to go and look at some blown up Azov cacs on Telegram right this minute. May Russia completely deplete and ruin that shythole known as UKKKraine.
:wow:
How are you pro russia when they are literally the same as you described with Ukraine :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't have much sympathy for Ukraine as a society. I'm sure there are plenty of good well meaning individual Ukrainians but their culture is steep in racism and xenophobia. Racism and white supremacy is ingrained in EVERY European society. And Russia is no better if not worse. Luckily many of their societies are on the very of population collapse.

what-about-babble-ism neg+ :troll:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

@Rhakim :mjlol:

Embarrassed-Responsible-Diamondbackrattlesnake-size-restricted.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
in 2013 :hubie:

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants​

ROMANIANS preparing to swamp Britain next year are insulting British towns and cities and making racist comments about fellow immigrants on the internet.​

One poster on Romani Online, aptly named Skis, said he and his family were keen to move to Scotland for winter sports in the Highlands but his comments took a bitter racist twist: “We do not want that cosmopolitan crowd of Indians, Arabs, Chinese, etc. We want something more quiet.”