Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is, the worst ghettos in Ukraine get more murders in a few months than the worst black hoods in Britain get in 5 years. Yet they still want to act like they're more "civilized" than black people:skip:.
That would be more because there's more ukraine hoods than uk black hoods (a very small number in the uk) i get your poiint but that comparison is off.

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
@Arnie Palmie

Wanna explain why your non nazi loving people are struggling so much to be part of the human family.

I thought the fact the streets in the ukraine were named after nazis was just a coincidence.

:mjlit:

Ukraine and Russia both full of racist fakkits. I want to see Putin out the paint, then I don't give a fukk :manny:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Wild shyt.
Meanwhile the Windrush generation of Black British citizens who moved from the colonies to England had no such integration programs or seminars. Had to figure it out on their own in hostile racist environments.

Yeah.. I've been hyping up Ukraine on the military front - because fukk Putin - but my fam were Windrush, so this really got me :francis:

They can always just go the fukk back tbh

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

FbWyqRjXoAAked_

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, London as a location to put refugees is a no-go. Way too expensive these days. These councils would rather dump them far away from London. And it makes sense if you're having to pay to house them.

They send them far away to beach towns and places like Brum, Nottingham and Southampton.

But beggers cant be choosers as they say.
And London isn't any less diverse.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wild shyt.
Meanwhile the Windrush generation of Black British citizens who moved from the colonies to England had no such integration programs or seminars. Had to figure it out on their own in hostile racist environments.
This one hits home. I had an aunt who went to England during windrush. She was fine. Came back depressed, paranoid and talking to herself.:mjcry:

But these folks want to choose because they think the colour of their skin means they are somehow superior. Just mindboggling.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If they aren't fine with that, feel free to leave and return back to the war torn country Ukraine. The audacity and arrogance to issue demands after people are taking you in, providing shelter and food, and treating you with respect. There,s cultural shock and the obvious challenge of assimilation which immigrants face but a lot of it is pure xenophobia and racist sentiments.
One can have nuance, we can forcefully condemn this and still support ukraine in their fight against an authoritarian, authocratic russian nation and a fascist in putin