Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'll bet the ones who came to america feel the same way.
Seen an article about them throwing Black resumes in the trash just of names alone at Temp Agencies. This was years ago

At the beginning of this war with the treatment of Africans, Azov and Bandera worship, Ukraine being a Mecca for WS.. all I was thinking about was whats gonna happen when more of them come here

Canada has that Freeland chick and that Ukrainian Nazi monument too

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in 2013 :hubie:

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants​

ROMANIANS preparing to swamp Britain next year are insulting British towns and cities and making racist comments about fellow immigrants on the internet.​

One poster on Romani Online, aptly named Skis, said he and his family were keen to move to Scotland for winter sports in the Highlands but his comments took a bitter racist twist: “We do not want that cosmopolitan crowd of Indians, Arabs, Chinese, etc. We want something more quiet.”

We want something more quiet :mjpls:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
so people from the capital of white nationalism dont like others ? how suprising

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Funny thing is they think asking for relocation means they're going to be put in the "rich areas".

Nah, if you don't want to stay in the diverse middle-class part of town they'll throw you into the poor white part of town with high crime rates and you're basically food as a foreigner, by other white people trying to survive.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Y'kno, I always felt sonewhat bad over the Ukraine/Russian war just out of the fact of human life being snuffed out senselessly. I say "somewhat" because the reality of life is that not all human life is worthy of preserving. I'll just leave it at that.