Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay ay ay I dont like where this thread is going. If you dont agree that those poor Ukrainian Nazis need another 66 billion dollars in cash plus the most advanced weapons systems America can offer for free while also letting them come into the US and West Europe with no damn background checks by the hundreds of thousands... well you just don't love freedom and your probably a Russobot

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Ay ay ay I dont like where this thread is going. If you dont agree that those poor Ukrainian Nazis need another 66 billion dollars in cash plus the most advanced weapons systems America can offer for free while also letting them come into the US and West Europe with no damn background checks by the hundreds of thousands... well you just don't love freedom and your probably a Russobot

they are not getting the most advanced weapons systems from America, they are getting 30 year old equipment.

they not getting 66 billion in cash, and the cash they do get isn't charity. it's an investment which ukraine will be paying back with discounted resources and access to their market.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
they are not getting the most advanced weapons systems from America, they are getting 30 year old equipment.

they not getting 66 billion i ncash, and the cash they do get isn't charity. it's an investment which ukraine will be paying back with discounted resources and access to their market.

Aint no god damn Ukrainian market left anyways!! 30 percent of there infrastructure is gone, shyt is 7 months from being Iraq in 2003 status. This would be much more respectable if we just came out and admitted were funding these Ukronazis to topple the Russonazis, nothing more nothing less. These mufckas values do not mesh well with the EU, theyre a right wing election victory away from being Serbia 2.0

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope you "brehs" can keep this same energy when they try to holla at you low key(or high key). It happens ALOT in Europe.
I remember reading about an orphanage in Ukraine that was full of half Black kids.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Aint no god damn Ukrainian market left anyways!! 30 percent of there infrastructure is gone, shyt is 7 months from being Iraq in 2003 status. This would be much more respectable if we just came out and admitted were funding these Ukronazis to topple the Russonazis, nothing more nothing less. These mufckas values do not mesh well with the EU, theyre a right wing election victory away from being Serbia 2.0

time will tell.:manny:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
brexit was a very good thing for black people

if UK was still part of Europe, racist poles, ukranians and albanians would have moved in
Albania isn't apart of the EU. Ukraine has been accepted conditionally to join, but only after the war.

Having said that, Albania not being in the EU hasn't stopped them from taking over over there. My boy over there says they run the drug trade and have the highest population of foreign criminals in British jails right now.

There was a similar situation with a footballer (I forget his name) who was told when signing for Spurs that Tottenham is a sketchy area full of blacks :mjpls:
Sergey Rebrov

:mjpls:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Albania isn't apart of the EU. Ukraine has been accepted conditionally to join, but only after the war.

Having said that, Albania not being in the EU hasn't stopped them from taking over over there. My boy over there says they run the drug trade and have the highest population of foreign criminals in British jails right now.

Sergey Rebrov

:mjpls:
Would you look at that...Rebrov is also a Ukrainian :sas2:

Daps
In their defense, every place that I've lived in my life has been 80 to 90% black.

If I had to live in a white (or any other) community, I'd be like :mjtf: too

I once spent a weekend in a city that was occupied by nothing but Mexicans and white folks and I wanted to get the hell up out of there. I saw 3 black ppl the entire time I was there.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
fukk them. Take their ass back to their fukking shyt hole then. I’m tired of people always fukking shyt on Black people as if we haven’t had it hard enough. What the fukk are we doing to them? They need to worry about the fukking Russians.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
why'd they elect a jew for president?
nazism being equal to anti-semitism is a western view, in russia nazism's considered to be extreme russophobia with the anti-semitic component being downplayed. after all, the nazis did kill far more russians than jews, and russia has an anti-semitic history of its own. so a jew heading a nazi state isn't illogical to a russian. js, you're wasting your breath with that kinda argument on posters who've been took by russian propaganda.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

You act like geography isn't a thing of value Ukraine has. Infrastructure can and will be rebuilt...on land that holds geopolitical and trade importance. Saying their values don't mesh with the EU's is just a wedge issue imo. They obviously strive to have more in common with the West rather than Russia otherwise we would not be in this situation.

Have your kremlin talking points exposed and batted down, brehs...

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
In their defense, every place that I've lived in my life has been 80 to 90% black.

If I had to live in a white (or any other) community, I'd be like :mjtf: too

I once spent a weekend in a city that was occupied by nothing but Mexicans and white folks and I wanted to get the hell up out of there. I saw 3 black ppl the entire time I was there.

If you were escaping a war torn country and seeking asylum, having to live amongst a mixture of other ethnicities should be low on your lists of concerns :hubie: