Ukraine is infested with Nazis

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
You mean to tell me a country with white people has white supremacists? :picard:

Brehs in here(not you) acting like any of this is a surprise. :mjlol:

TLR can only see things through a purely racial lens so I'm not surprised its has 10 5 star votes.
Because Americans tend to want war to be like a Marvel superhero movie where there is The Good Guys vs. The Bad Guys. In a lot of modern conflicts it's generally The Bad Guys vs. The Bad Guys with smaller less significant countries caught in the middle.

NATO = bad guys
US = bad guys
Russia = bad guys
Ukraine = a lot of bad guys embedded

The Ukrainian people who voted like 97% against Nazi's still don't deserve this. The Russian people that are gonna get fukked by sanctions still don't deserve this. And the entire planet that could get fukked if Putin is mad enough to actually start a World War definitely doesn't deserve this.

Daps
You mean to tell me a country with white people has white supremacists? :picard:

Brehs in here(not you) acting like any of this is a surprise. :mjlol:

TLR can only see things through a purely racial lens so I'm not surprised its has 10 5 star votes.
At the bolded - Indeed. That's why many of them lack nuance.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
same clowns complaining about nazis in Ukraine , were the ones saying " i like my racism out in the open"
But some of them, when you call them Russian, they don't deny it, they just tell you to stop following them. Comrade Snuggles has made this thread or Op several times.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thats always what happens. We gon be old as shyt and most of Europe will be Nazified since Ukraine is gonna be in the EU, giving the far right free travel to other countries where they will link up with said countries WS groups and train them up since theyll be battle hardened. Bunch of Dylan Roofs in Europe for the 2050s and 60s

Ukraine's nazis couldn't even get 2% of the vote in the last election and don't hold a single seat in parliament but now the most ineffectual party in the poorest country in Europe will magically Nazify the entire EU.

:dead:

I swear if it wasn't for the internet I wouldn't even know people this dumb walked the Earth. :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait until OP finds out that the US military is "infested" with Skin Heads, Nazi's, The Klan and all those racist militias :mjlol:

:stopitslime:

The Wagner Group, the main Russian mercenaries who fight in Africa for Putin, is fukking LED by Nazis. They directly report to Putin and have been committing war crimes in Africa.

PUTIN'S SECRET ARMY: Mercenaries accused of global atrocities

New Report Exposes Brutal Methods of Russia’s Wagner Group

Nazi leadership associated with Putin in the Wagner Group

Neo-Nazi Russian Attack Unit Hints It’s Going Back Into Ukraine Undercover

Russian Mercenaries Are Driving War Crimes in Africa, U.N. Says

Russian mercenaries harass civilians in Central African Republic: UN

None of them have started ONE thread about Putin's personal Nazis in Africa and Ukraine.

These useful idiots care more about random nazi soldiers acting as cannon fodder for Russians than they do about Putin's personal Nazi buddies going around the world killing Black folk.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because Americans tend to want war to be like a Marvel superhero movie where there is The Good Guys vs. The Bad Guys. In a lot of modern conflicts it's generally The Bad Guys vs. The Bad Guys with smaller less significant countries caught in the middle.

NATO = bad guys
US = bad guys
Russia = bad guys
Ukraine = a lot of bad guys embedded

The Ukrainian people who voted like 97% against Nazi's still don't deserve this. The Russian people that are gonna get fukked by sanctions still don't deserve this. And the entire planet that could get fukked if Putin is mad enough to actually start a World War definitely doesn't deserve this.

That analysis. :wow:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Ukraine's nazis couldn't even get 2% of the vote in the last election and don't hold a single seat in parliament but now the most ineffectual party in the poorest country in Europe will magically Nazify the entire EU.

:dead:

I swear if it wasn't for the internet I wouldn't even know people this dumb walked the Earth. :wow:
There was a time when the German Nazi part couldn’t get 2% of the votes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh now y’all care about nazis, but when it was Donald Trump openly advocating for white supremacy, y’all caped for him. shyt, two weeks ago y’all were echoing nazi talking points about Jews in that Whoopi Goldberg thread.

Putin’s a fukkin nazi scumbag too. They can all rest in piss.

What’s surprising is y’all are clearly siding with Russia. :heh:

Two Republican Congressmen spoke at a White Supremacist conference last week and TRL didn't give a flying fukk. :snoop:

They care more about random racists on the other side of the world who can't even get into power than they do about the racist IN POWER in their own fukking country.....

.....because Russia and their right-wing social media told them to care. :mjlol:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Russia has a neo-nazi problem as well, Russia is an autocratic, oligarchy, crony capitalistic, imperialistic country. I just find it really weird no one talks about Russia's far right government and their nazi problem, but constantly bring about Azov battalion :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There was a time when the German Nazi part couldn’t get 2% of the votes.

Nazi party contested their first elections in 1924 and Hitler was still in prison then. By 1930 they were up to 18% and by 1932 they had 37%. Going from nothing to over 1/3 of the votes in less than 10 years - that's a fast fukking ramp-up.

Ukraine's far-right coalition, which includes neo-nazis as well as other ultranationalists combined, have contested 7 elections for Parliament in the last 30 years and only only broke 5% once and only beat 2% one other time. In presidential elections they've put up a candidate 3 times and have never got better than 9th place (1.62%).

Meanwhile in the last election Ukraine became the ONLY nation on Earth outside of Israel that had a Jewish President and Jewish Prime Minister simultaneously. That Jewish President running on an explicitly anti-nationalist and pro-unity platform won 71% of the vote.

Anyone who thinks Nazis control Ukraine or that Ukraine's pathetic-ass neo-nazis will somehow spread to Europe is a fukking idiot. Why not spend their attention on the American White Supremacists who actually hold power in the federal government?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

I stand corrected. That BBC article states that the investigation cleared them of it being racially motivated though. Very stupid and moronic to take that photo regardless. I don’t give a fukk if it’s a souvenir or a trophy shot.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
ZOFFTUVBMVHXTOHFLBHZ2SWKTQ.jpg

Nick Fuentes, leader of a massive political movement in the USA and organizer of the annual America First political conference, introducing one of two Republican US Congressmen he had speaking at the conference.

Here are some Nick Fuentes quotes:

"They probably called into the lobby, these fukking—I almost just said the n-word right there. Whatever, fakkit leftists, nice try. These Blacks at the counter, they’re fukking up my opsec."

"[Jim Crow] was better for [Black people] too…”They had to drink out of a different water fountain,” big fukking deal. “Oh no, they had to go to different schools. Their water fountain in that famous picture was worse.” Who cares? Grow up, drink out of the fukking water fountain. It’s water, it’s the same. Even it was bad, who cares. We all agree, it’s better for them, it’s better for us. It’s better in general."

"I’ve got a racial slur for you. I don’t even have to say it. It would annihilate you. Blacks are eternally coping for the n-word. We can drop that anybody and they would stand no chance. Good luck coming back from that. We have all the best ones. White people wield the best racial slurs."

"As if we’re ever going to hold an L for being white…Colonizer is my favorite. We did colonize the Earth. What’s the own? “You colonized the earth. You enslaved my people.” Ah, you got me, damn. We suck for that. That’s not epic and demonstrative of how smart and powerful we are. How retarded."

"Is that going to be an improvement? Does anybody believe that for five seconds, that the country getting less white and becoming non-majority white—does anybody think that will be an improvement? I know people will say that’s racist. I know people will say that’s white nationalist or white supremist [sic], but they can’t say it’s wrong."

Nicholas-fuentes-800-05.png

Who is Nick Fuentes, and why is a US rep buddying up to the segregationist, Holocaust-denying Gen Z influencer?

Nicholas J. Fuentes: Five Things to Know

"In his own AFPAC speech, Fuentes crossed a long-observed red line on the American right, literally praising Adolf Hitler, if only by way of praising Russia's invasion of Ukraine: "Now they're going on about Russia and 'Vladimir Putin is Hitler,'" he said. "They say that's not a good thing."

Fuentes also praised Jared Taylor, founder of the white supremacist group American Renaissance, as his "personal hero," and urged the audience to give "a round of applause for Russia," sparking a brief chant of "Putin! Putin! Putin!"

TLR thinks that these people are irrelevant and it's okay to support their party if you want....but is making multiple threads about random soldiers in Ukraine.