Daps
Reppin
89c.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh now y’all care about nazis, but when it was Donald Trump openly advocating for white supremacy, y’all caped for him. shyt, two weeks ago y’all were echoing nazi talking points about Jews in that Whoopi Goldberg thread.

Putin’s a fukkin nazi scumbag too. They can all rest in piss.

What’s surprising is y’all are clearly siding with Russia. :heh:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Oh now y’all care about nazis, but when it was Donald Trump openly advocating for white supremacy, y’all caped for him. shyt, two weeks ago y’all were echoing nazi talking points about Jews in that Whoopi Goldberg thread.

Shut your punk cracker ass the fukk up & go die somewhere already:mjtf:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The Sri Lanka thread could've come straight out of st0rmfr0nt. Coli militants are dunces. :mjlol:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Probably a whole other topic, but why didn't they obliterate them at the beginning of the war rather than agree not to attack them?

Um. Because it wasn't that simple? Lol. Russia had to mobilize the entire country in a way that they'd never done before (and were only able to achieve because of communism). There wasn't modern air warfare happening back then.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I get the feeling that far right Nazi groups will use Ukraine to spread their ideology the same way Jihadists used Syria and Iraq. I don't support what Russia is doing but mainstream media is obviously keeping this hidden.

Thats always what happens. We gon be old as shyt and most of Europe will be Nazified since Ukraine is gonna be in the EU, giving the far right free travel to other countries where they will link up with said countries WS groups and train them up since theyll be battle hardened. Bunch of Dylan Roofs in Europe for the 2050s and 60s

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

same clowns complaining about nazis in Ukraine , were the ones saying " i like my racism out in the open"

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
same clowns complaining about nazis in Ukraine , were the ones saying " i like my racism out in the open"
Yea or telling people not to vote. :mjpls: Even the mainstream the GOP has explicitly condemned Russia, the only people who aren’t are the diehard Trump supporters. It’s crazy that TLR isn’t just conservative republicans, they’re legit Trumpists