Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Daps
Time for some nuance. Ukraine does have a significant neo-nazi/white supremacist problem within their state apparatus. The Azov Battalion is evidence of this. Putin is right about this and not surprisingly, The Western Mainstream Media and their shills ignore and deny it and mock Putin. Btw there's some evidence that Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists actually were the driving force of the 2014 Revolution of Dignity/Maidan Revolution (The event that was funded by The West and even had Western politicians like Jon McCain going over there to rally the protestors).

Typical idiot Coliite: "That means you side with Putin and Russia."

No, I don't. I can't stand the man. I've always seen right through him ever since he came to power in Russia. However, when it comes to honesty, one must keep the principle of 'Credit where it's due/Give the devil his due.'

Typical idiot Mainstream media consumer: "Not all Ukrainians are Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists."

Never said that they were.

My positions
Ukrainians have a right to defend themselves.
The vast majority of Ukrainians aren't Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists.
My first statement/paragraph
Let the Ukrainians and Russians shoot it out. Nobody else should get involved.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Russia already used a very similar claim on USA prior to the war. Do you seriously believe that Russia's beef with USA is their treatment of black people? Putin isn't doing this over nazis that's obvious :duck:
Every war has clear propaganda but TLR loves sensationalism :hubie:
Russia spoke on America’s treatment of black people to point out americas hypocrisy.

He is doing this over their nazis because America has a habit of finding the most vile demonic extremist ideologies around the world and giving them weapons and training in order to destabilize other countries and eventually invade to spread “democracy”

Im pretty sure he doesn’t want the nazi variety of a 9/11 attack in Russia.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Time for some nuance. Ukraine does have a significant neo-nazi/white supremacist problem within their state apparatus. The Azov Battalion is evidence of this. Putin is right about this and not surprisingly, The Western Mainstream Media and their shills ignore and deny it and mock Putin. Btw there's some evidence that Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists actually were the driving force of the 2014 Revolution of Dignity/Maidan Revolution (The event that was funded by The West and even had Western politicians like Jon McCain going over there to rally the protestors).

No, I don't. I can't stand the man. I've always seen right through him ever since he came to power in Russia. However, when it comes to honesty, one must keep the principle of 'Credit where it's due/Give the devil his due.'

Typical idiot Mainstream media consumer: "Not all Ukrainians are Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists."

Never said that they were.

My positions
You can’t reason with these people. They’re one dimensional thinkers. These are the same people that believe if you criticize joe Biden you’re automatically a Republican. Two opposing ideas can’t exist in their heads at the same time.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
My positions
Ironically that's the position of the typical "coliite idiot" until it seemed odd that the one far right side keeps pointing fingers at the other far right side like we now have a moral obligation to now side with Russia. Fuk outta here, and fuk you both.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Reddit is so desperate to big up Ukraine and the situation there - don't get me wrong innocent people are being killed, families are getting displaced -- but somehow we're supposed to just forget they have Nazis in their army.

Actual Nazis.

The State Department looks bad because they had people out here calling Putin ridiculous for saying he was fighting Nazis. It IS a ridiculous claim because he was NOT going into fight Nazis. This is an excuse for expansion and preventing Ukraine from ever entering NATO and trying to incorporate it back into Russia--but since we came out so strongly on this being dumb because their President is Jewish, now what is the US supposed to say?

Fox News will be out there next with segments on Ukrainian Nazis knowing full well they are anti semitic and racist themselves. The US should demand the Zelensky disband this Nazi unit, but it won't happen.
Their president being Jewish means absolutely nothing. America had a black president for two terms yet it’s the most racist country in the world.

He literally is fighting nazis. They’re literally wearing nazi symbols on their uniforms for Christ sake.

The us is doing in the Ukraine the same thing they do in the Middle East: covertly find satanic extremist groups to train/arm so they can destabilize a region/country. Ironically, this is the exact same thing they did with osama bin laden when they were fighting the Russians so let’s not act like we haven’t seen this before. Btw, how did that end up turning out for us?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You can’t reason with these people. They’re one dimensional thinkers. These are the same people that believe if you criticize joe Biden you’re automatically a Republican. Two opposing ideas can’t exist in their heads at the same time.

Actually guys are lucky none of "those people" are even in these thread.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Exactly, nikkas havent moved on from this binary type thinking, its this or that( a logical fallacy btw)

The t.v stations gave em only two sides to choose so they are stuck with rooting for the lesser of the two evils.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Man why do yall give a fukk and get upset. Of course they are racist who gives a fukk.

Why do we have so many threads on them. Stop giving attention to it. Can we just stfu and mind our own business. This not our problem and we shouldn't even be mentioning them as far as I'm concerned.
It is our problem when our president is getting us involved. Have you not seen gas prices?

It’s America’s fault Russia is even invading in the first place.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

TheColi is filled with useful idiots who have no idea what’s really going on. Russia has security interests. Duh.

If Russia/China overthrew the Mexican government and placed a hostile regime that put missles on the border with the US and shelled Americans in Mexico what do you think the US would do?

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The chief of Russia's Wagner Group of Mercenaries is a literal tattoo'd Neo nazi
Once again, we’re not training Russian nazis were training the Ukrainian nazis. The last time we trained extremist groups to fight Russia we ended up with 9/11 and two 20 year wars that we just ended.