Ukraine is infested with Nazis

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
marines_ss_logo_AP120209148499_fullwidth.jpg

damn i guess Russia can go into everybody's neighborhood in america and start shelling it now. :manny:

That pic looks faker than a muthafukka, and if it’s real, I want to know the context. Every soldier in that pic would likely face discipline for taking such a photo. You’d have to be a fool to be an American soldier and have your face clearly showing to where you can be identified in a pic like that. You think Black (and Latino, Jewish, Asian etc.) leadership in the US armed forces would let that ride? There wouldn’t be an uproar? fukk outta here.
:comeon:

And NO, I’m not saying that there aren’t racists and Nazis in our military. I’m sure there are. I’ll let you rock with that bullshyt pic though.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No dude u were wrong and that’s fine. Just take the L. It’s really not a big deal
So what's the game plan to deal with those Neo Nazis once they return with combat experience? I seen that some of them from Florida, North Dakota etc. volunteered to fight for Ukraine.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That pic looks faker than a muthafukka. Every soldier in that pic would likely face discipline for taking such a photo. You’d have to be a fool to be an American soldier and have your face clearly showing to where you can be identified in a pic like that. You think Black (and Latino, Jewish, Asian etc.) leadership in the US armed forces would let that ride? There wouldn’t be an uproar? fukk outta here.

And NO, I’m not saying that there aren’t racists and Nazis in our military. I’m sure there are. I’ll let you rock with that bullshyt pic though.
That's probably some kind of private miliatry, NOT the U.S. government. They probably recruited veterans tho.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That pic looks faker than a muthafukka. Every soldier in that pic would likely face discipline for taking such a photo. You’d have to be a fool to be an American soldier and have your face clearly showing to where you can be identified in a pic like that. You think Black (and Latino, Jewish, Asian etc.) leadership in the US armed forces would let that ride? There wouldn’t be an uproar? fukk outta here.

US Marine sniper unit photographed with 'Nazi SS' flag

Group With Ties to Racially Motivated Violent Extremists Including two Former Marines Facing Additional Charge of Targeting Energy Facilities

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

Signs of white supremacy, extremism up again in poll of active-duty troops

More than one-third of all active-duty troops and more than half of minority service members say they have personally witnessed examples of white nationalism or ideological-driven racism within the ranks in recent months, according to the latest survey of active-duty Military Times readers.

The poll surveyed 1,630 active-duty Military Times subscribers last fall on their views about political leaders, global threats and domestic policy priorities. It offers a troubling snapshot of troops’ exposure to extremist views while serving despite efforts from military leaders to promote diversity and respect for all races.

The 2019 survey found that 36 percent of troops who responded have seen evidence of white supremacist and racist ideologies in the military, a significant rise from the year before, when only 22 percent — about 1 in 5 — reported the same in the 2018 poll.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That guy is a veteran, he wasnt IN the military when that photo was taken. It looks like a private military (blackwater, for example).
The picture was taken in 2010 while they were serving in the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Marine Division in Sangin, Afghanistan.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Americans need to realize that we are also prisoners of fascism that need to free ourselves

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its just Azov/Aidar/Right Sector/Svoboda, its all fRinGe gRoUps :mjpls:

The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted Thursday a resolution proposed by Russia and more than 30 other countries to condemn Nazism, neo-Nazism, and other racist practices.

The resolution was part of two draft resolutions taken from the report on "Elimination of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance."

The resolution was well accepted among the member states, with 130 votes in favor. However, what was quite controversial, is the fact that the country constantly "championing human rights," the United States, voted against the resolution that would combat the glorification of numerous racist practices, such as Nazism and neo-Nazism.

The United States and Ukraine were the only two states to vote against the resolution. The resolution recorded an earth-shattering 49 abstentions, mostly coming from Europe, where racism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia are rampant. Other countries that abstained included Japan, South Korea, and Canada.
@Rhakim

Come defend your Nazis b. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
spooky shyt. how is their president both a jewish person and a neonazi supporter....what in the fukk...
its something these folks knowing that we may not be lol plain as day bruh

i aint giving credit or saying they above but its clearly some shyt these motherfukkers know that we do not. something taken and put up