Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I get the feeling that far right Nazi groups will use Ukraine to spread their ideology the same way Jihadists used Syria and Iraq. I don't support what Russia is doing but mainstream media is obviously keeping this hidden.

It's gonna play out the same way.

And do you know who is going to give these neo nazis the latest tech and guns to play around with?

None other than Unkkkle fukking Sam. Just like how they did with jihadist "rebels" in Syria who they armed to try and get Al Assad out

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Two Republican Congressmen spoke at a White Supremacist conference last week and TRL didn't give a flying fukk. :snoop:

They care more about random racists on the other side of the world who can't even get into power than they do about the racist IN POWER in their own fukking country.....

.....because Russia and their right-wing social media told them to care. :mjlol:
Afghanistanism meet Ukrainianism.

That said, it’s pretty fukked how the Ukrainian army conscripted all those far right nazi paramilitaries, but they’re in the middle of a war against a world superpower, so I’m sure they’re trying to get as much firepower as they can, and it’s disingenuous af to act like they’re the majority of the population or that Russia isn’t also explicitly racist and totalitarian nationalists.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
kewns love their white daddy
i'm sure when all that BLM protests were going on a few years ago and you'd see that ish in london, amsterdam etc., i'm sure cacs in kiev didn't give a damn

I was curious after seeing your post and figured I'd do some research. First thing that pops up.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I get the feeling that far right Nazi groups will use Ukraine to spread their ideology the same way Jihadists used Syria and Iraq. I don't support what Russia is doing but mainstream media is obviously keeping this hidden.
Yes, that's what tends to happen during one-sided wars. The extremes rise to the top.

Acknowledging Ukraine's neo-nazi problem goes against Western propaganda right now though, so you get funny situations like in OP where it is swept under the rug, and accusations of picking the other side. Can't afford nuance during a war effort.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thankfully The odds of American soldiers and government being racist are next to nothing. :ohhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He's not caping. Person could write that America is infested with neo-nazis. Would that be a true statement?
The police force is crawling with them according to the FBI. Whilst they don’t make up a huge number of the population, the fact they are in a position of power is damning and a disgrace. So yes, that would be a fair statement.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Ukraine has a jewish president. I'm going to assume any Nazis are some small minority.
America elected a black president and is the world headquarters of racism. Just like in America where they say “America can’t be racist we have a black president!” They’re likely doing the same thing in the Ukraine.