Ukraine is infested with Nazis

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He's not caping. Person could write that America is infested with neo-nazis. Would that be a true statement?

That shyt would get you in a lot of trouble as an American soldier. How many American soldiers have you witnessed openly bearing straight up Nazi paraphernalia on their uniforms? Those fakkits are over in Ukraine are displaying it proudly and without a care in the world.
:mjtf:

I know a few of you will attempt, but don’t play silly.
:comeon:

The US is infested with Nazis...

If somebody invade us they still gonna catch these hands

:yeshrug:

Umm…yeah… This is our shyt. Our ancestors built this nation. Of course I’m defending THIS soil. I couldn’t give a fukk about Ukraine or Russia though. Plus, Ukraine is not a Black nation nor does it have a significant Black population for me to care enough.
:unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
0K :yeshrug: even tho there was an entire thread 0n this
Do you not understand that if Russia had been allied with Germany they would’ve literally taken over Europe in no time. Like I don’t think you or anyone that agrees with you understand what you’re saying here. Russia would’ve not sat idle while their Allies (Japan) were being attacked in the pacific either.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
My guy they were never allies. Trading materials doesn’t mean ur Allies we literally do trade with China right now and they’re not our Allies. Why the fukk can’t y’all admit ur wrong?
I can admit I'm wrong, but they weren't the side fighting the actual Nazis even when the Axis made it clear they wanted to end communism. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you not understand that if Russia had been allied with Germany they would’ve literally taken over Europe in no time. Like I don’t think you or anyone that agrees with you understand what you’re saying here. Russia would’ve not sat idle while their Allies (Japan) were being attacked in the pacific either.

There's an entire thread 0n WW2 events here 0n the c0Ii taIking about exactly this situation, I'm not wrong:francis:

Daps
Obama refused to give weapons to the Ukraine when he was in office because of nazis. He gave them bulletproof vests vehicles blankets etc. John McCain and Trump criticized Obama for giving out blankets and pillows instead of weapons.

Trump ultimately supplied them.

Nazis were the driving force behind the 2014 coup
At the bolded part - Ironically, John McCain went to Ukraine to support the coup in 2014.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
The WS who shot up the mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand had the same emblem on his gear.

twitter%202.jpg
what happen with that