DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait, the "I'm not White but at least I'm not Black" isn't the cheat code they thought? :mjgrin:

Nope and they get no support or sympathy from me and I don't wanna hear that 'POC' shyt either.

They been looking down their noses at us for as long as I can remember. We always knew the deal. They're gonna have to fight their own battles.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Good thread

She looked like Tina Fey in a SNL skit when they they announced her total.

This has been an incredible night of television, from the Exit Poll reveal to everything playing out within knowing that Labour obviously would turn the country red.

The panel reaction is hilarious

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
If @FAH1223 is posting tweets about the 4-5 seats in urban areas where Labour lost to pro-Gaza candidates, then he should also be sharing tweets about the dozens of seats in the Midlands, North, East and even the South which Labor won precisely because vanilla Starmer was considered electable and had not attracted as many opposing votes as Corbyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If @FAH1223 is posting tweets about the 4-5 seats in urban areas where Labour lost to pro-Gaza candidates, then he should also be sharing tweets about the dozens of seats in the Midlands, North, East and even the South which Labor won precisely because vanilla Starmer was considered electable and had not attracted as many opposing votes as Corbyn
Let's not forget Corbyn was on his way to beating Theresa May despite the opposing votes until his own party sabotaged him....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Yes. Starmer is going to get lower vote share overall than Corbyn got in 2017 and 2019, butreal difference is the geographic distribution of the votes between constituencies. I suspect if you analyzed the vote by constituency, Corbyn had more votes concentrated in fewer seats than Starmer did. Under the FPTP system, that doesn't win.

Scotland is also another huge win for Labour this time around too.