almost there :mjgrin:

image.png

:blessed:

image.png

Heimdall

Pro
Daps

Now it's a problem... :mjgrin:

(though I agree with him on the 2-party system dying)
Compass, the leftwing group committed to pluralism, has said tonight’s election results show the first past the post voting system is not fit for purpose. Compass spokesperson Neal Lawson said:

"What we are seeing is a European multi-party politics emerging in the traitjacket of a two-party system.

There are clearly complex forces at work: Labour is set to win a huge majority but two shadow cabinet ministers have already lost their seats. Jeremy Corbyn has pulled off an unlikely victory and the scale of the win in Bristol Central just underlines the volatility of an increasingly complex electorate.

But our first past the post electoral system is incapable of accommodating such a nuanced reality and is clearly buckling under the pressure of the underlying multi-party reality."

Lawson also said the early results pointed to a Gallagher index score (a measure of disproportionality) of around 23, which he said suggested “this election could be the most disproportionate we have ever seen”.

:jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She looked like Tina Fey in a SNL skit when they they announced her total.

This has been an incredible night of television, from the Exit Poll reveal to everything playing out within knowing that Labour obviously would turn the country red.
I really hope this is the beginning of a turn back to better days for the UK.

The cost of living and life in general have consistently gotten worse under the Tories.

Oxford street with closed stores in my lifetime is something I would never had imagined.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:
This is glorious.
Been waiting for the shyt show to end since the referendum.

it was a slow death.

:scusthov:Win majority because your country don’t want an Indian as a PM, brehs

:scusthov:Tories will go overdrive on hating everything and everyone

:scusthov:Daily Fail about to unleash on Sunaks failures

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sunak finding out that all the money in the world doesn't make you accepted when you skin colour is different.

Listen to what the 'average'Briton said in the interview.

Still, both Lee and Anthony said they share Farage supporters’ concerns about the economy — as well as over immigration to the U.K. — but don’t believe any candidate in the upcoming election has what it takes to address those issues.

“It upsets me when I’ve got my six grandchildren,” says Anthony. “What are they going to do when they get older? What’s it going to be like?”

“We used to rule the world,” he said. “We don’t even rule the country now.”