FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You ignoring that red wave? That 5 seat win wasn’t a win bro which now a 1 seat majority :mjlol:

And we not going to forget you was spamming the Twitter links about a goo red wave :ufdup:
Unfortunately we may have a red wave with how things are going

The UK had a red wave tonight. The better red

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Unfortunately we may have a red wave with how things are going

The UK had a red wave tonight. The better red
The labor party ain’t the foo don’t do that it’s the toures

And like I was telling you in all of 22 there wasn’t going to be no red wave post Dobbs and it ain’t going to be no red wave in Nov post Dobbs , scotus immunity and project 2025

:unimpressed:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Who's winning?

Explain to me like I'm 5

Labour are absolutely dog walking the Tories everywhere except their safest seats and going to get one of their biggest majorities ever.

BUT a lot of it is because the Conservative vote has been split by Reform.

If it was a landscape painting, it'd be sunshine with a bunch of angry racist clouds giving the scene an imperceptible menace.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
We smoking that Tory pack tonight. :blessed: :ahh: :feedme::skip::wow::banderas:

Reform look seriously fukking concerning though. Labour need to make this country work properly before the next election or things could turn very dark very fukking quick. :mjpls::lupe:
Reform is like a fringe right wing party but if Labour fukks up, the pendulum will swing their way.
Based on what I have read on British politics they seem to be loud but don't have that much following