"Uganda's Ugliest Man" just had his 8th child....

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
If you analyze the pics of the women, you can tell that the first woman wasn't going to last. She had "this ugly ass muthafukka is my best choice" look on her face. The second woman looks genuinely happy.

I'm not going to take the bait, but I will say this. First world women (black or otherwise) wouldn't entertain the thought of a conversation with him, let alone, give him a chance. This man has a Quasimoto-level deformity. I agree with the bruhs that have stated that the lack of access to better men is a key factor. If these women tried hard enough (like their first world counterparts) they could have found a better (looking) male... in Uganda, from Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, South Africa... you get the gist. I also somewhat agree that this is indicative of women being smarter about sexual selection. These women have to be because of their condition, not to say that it's bad, but in comparison to the first world, it's substandard. These women don't have the luxury to gamble with their security. Let me also give recognition to the second woman, as I stated before, looks genuinely content with her husband. She chose character(and the shyt we can't see) over physical appearance. I know the ladies that are reading these responses are in their feelings and are probably thinking.... "I don't want to, nor should I have to date a ugly muthafukka like this..., I don't give a damn about his heart of gold." You would be right too, but you are missing the point and motivation for many of these male-perspective "gender war" threads. Why can't (some) first world women give that average dude with his shyt together(THAT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU) a genuine opportunity to court you(without the friendzone BS, the never-ending free dinner game, etc)? Being a slave to your biological imperative(hypergamy... in extreme practice) generally will fukk you up in the long term.

Well, I've gone on long enough.....
/thread

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black women been brainwashed to think they all deserve some bodybuilder/intelligent thug with a PHD and an 11 inch dikk:

Meanwhile African women just want a good man regardless of how he looks. Just have your shyt together and be able to play a role a man is supposed to play and you're good over there.

This story not really that surprising when you take in account the mind state of African women. It's only a shocker cuz we comparing them to our women.
Key phrase that should tell you why most AA males have "trouble" in dating.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

:russ:

:feedme:

Gawd damn

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That's all well and good but would you date him?

Depends on his personality and our compatibility. He does seem fun tho. He's a musician and does stand- up. My main concern would be as he gets more fame, they'll be more groupies. Groupies are only after money and fame (or the ability to say that they've been with someone). They can be some of the least shallow people.

My other 2 concerns would be his ability to provide for my family, since the article says he is or was strapped for cash, and passing on his condition to my kids.

The older you get and the longer you are with someone, the more you get used to their looks. He probably wouldn't be my first choice but if he's charismatic. I'd date him. :ld:

His face wouldn't bother me as much as his mouth/ teeth does.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Depends on his personality and our compatibility. He does seem fun tho. He's a musician and does stand- up. My main concern would be as he gets more fame, they'll be more groupies. Groupies are only after money and fame (or the ability to say that they've been with someone). They can be some of the least shallow people.

My other 2 concerns would be his ability to provide for my family, since the article says he is or was strapped for cash, and passing on his condition to my kids.

The older you get and the longer you are with someone, the more you get used to their looks. He probably wouldn't be my first choice but if he's charismatic. I'd date him. :ld:

His face wouldn't bother me as much as his mouth/ teeth does.
:duck:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If you analyze the pics of the women, you can tell that the first woman wasn't going to last. She had "this ugly ass muthafukka is my best choice" look on her face. The second woman looks genuinely happy.

I'm not going to take the bait, but I will say this. First world women (black or otherwise) wouldn't entertain the thought of a conversation with him, let alone, give him a chance. This man has a Quasimoto-level deformity. I agree with the bruhs that have stated that the lack of access to better men is a key factor. If these women tried hard enough (like their first world counterparts) they could have found a better (looking) male... in Uganda, from Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, South Africa... you get the gist. I also somewhat agree that this is indicative of women being smarter about sexual selection. These women have to be because of their condition, not to say that it's bad, but in comparison to the first world, it's substandard. These women don't have the luxury to gamble with their security. Let me also give recognition to the second woman, as I stated before, looks genuinely content with her husband. She chose character(and the shyt we can't see) over physical appearance. I know the ladies that are reading these responses are in their feelings and are probably thinking.... "I don't want to, nor should I have to date a ugly muthafukka like this..., I don't give a damn about his heart of gold." You would be right too, but you are missing the point and motivation for many of these male-perspective "gender war" threads. Why can't (some) first world women give that average dude with his shyt together(THAT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU) a genuine opportunity to court you(without the friendzone BS, the never-ending free dinner game, etc)? Being a slave to your biological imperative(hypergamy... in extreme practice) generally will fukk you up in the long term.

Well, I've gone on long enough.....

While I agree with you somewhat, the average woman (who is on the same level with the average man) is not placing dudes in a friend zone (what is a never ending free dinner game?).... Be honest... Who are the Black women who have the luxury of hypergamy? It can't be the average Black woman that you are referencing

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So there's a 2000+ page thread on the coli about "dealing with women" and the elephant man out there slaying :mjlol:
full

you think any american black women is accepting that?
Emperor_ReinScarf 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. 10
    Given: Yesterday at 11:32 PM
    Meet The Sniper commented: (finally it begins)
  2. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 9:29 PM
    Panthera commented: (You don't know anything about American women... And you damn sure don't know anything about Black women :chilepls:)

Round 1..FIGHT!