"Uganda's Ugliest Man" just had his 8th child....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish? That's what you are just a high bmi hair hat fatherless wench :undeveloped:

And Wrong ive dated black woman, and mixed women. And I'll continue to do so :sas1:

Keep gargling the same ducktales. And my blog I get over 1,000 unique hits a month and I don't even write every day

I'll discuss black women all I want till they step up

Hope them hpv strains flowing through your high cholesterol blood stream turn to cervical cancer one day harlot

You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times daily every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I literally did this when I clicked that spoiler image
wkl2zn.gif

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Black women been brainwashed to think they all deserve some bodybuilder/intelligent thug with a PHD and an 11 inch dikk:

Meanwhile African women just want a good man regardless of how he looks. Just have your shyt together and be able to play a role a man is supposed to play and you're good over there.

This story not really that surprising when you take in account the mind state of African women. It's only a shocker cuz we comparing them to our women.
o boy

ill let you cook

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

rick-ross-jump-o.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish? That's what you are just a high bmi hair hat fatherless wench :undeveloped:

And Wrong ive dated black woman, and mixed women. And I'll continue to do so :sas1:

Keep gargling the same ducktales. And my blog I get over 1,000 unique hits a month and I don't even write every day

Hope them hpv strains flowing through your high cholesterol blood stream turn to cervical cancer one day harlot
Blah blah blah all I'm reading is that you are loser diseased c00nbag. Don't forget your penicillin shot, fukkboy.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
my grandma would laugh at you for being a loser virgin. she'd prolly fukk you up too :mjlol:

if Quazi Moto can pipe down a 6 you can too, stop being a lil bytch, it's just p*ssy :troll:
nikka i will drop kick your grandma out her wheelchair..down a flight of stairs...u didnt say nothing about ur bytch ass grandpa? did i hit a nerve :russ:

6?:comeon: if that girl a 6 to you...i hate to see a 10 frm u:scust:

p.s. whats your mama cooking for dinner 2night? i want some seafood before i get head from that nasty bytch:umad::camby:
:bryan::dead: its too early for this!!

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps

Nikka, you have the clap, shut the fukk up.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
No I don't idiot. I had it like 6 years ago you stupid hair hat harlot.

You have hpv running through your veins.

:mjlol:
and I am willing to bet that you got it from an bottom of the barrel becky ,too. Damn , you were so desperate for white massa acceptance that you were willing to get the fukking clap....THE CLAP!!!!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
While I agree with you somewhat, the average woman (who is on the same level with the average man) is not placing dudes in a friend zone (what is a never ending free dinner game?).... Be honest... Who are the Black women who have the luxury of hypergamy? It can't be the average Black woman that you are referencing

I'm calling :duck: on the naivete of the average woman curbing the average male that is on her level.

Yes. I'm speaking on the average. Being from a first world nation, you have the built-in advantages that women from developing nations do not have at all or don't have widespread. The quality of life of an average working class black woman from the United States isn't the same(or dare I say comparable) to a average working class woman in Uganda or any other developing nation. These women cannot say "I don't need a man because I have my own everything(whether self-obtained or help from the government)." Women from developing nations don't have that luxury. Their life will be hard(er) if these women, widespread, did some of the things that Western women do. Using the women's rights talking point... some of these women STILL don't have access to quality education and are oppressed by archaic, tyrannical laws that these developing nations still uphold. In addition, the physical infrastructure of these nations isn't as strong, so these women have to endure day-to-day hardships that one's from developed nations do not. These are general realities in developing nations. In short, women from developed nations have a plan A & B while others don't even have a plan A. They need a man.

So which black women can practice hypergamy? All of them can. Which of these are the most successful? Black women in the western hemisphere. Lol. This statement may seem comedic to you, but it's accurate. Black women in the west have the most access(as does all women in the west) to the wealthiest men per capita, which includes black and non-black men, in the world. You have more access in comparison to women from the Motherland(which is the argument).