"Uganda's Ugliest Man" just had his 8th child....

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.
:whoo: :dead:

But who's in your avi bae :dahell:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I know his head is big and shyt, but if he ever decided to he could have the GOAT waves brehs :wow:

Head so big he could fit oceans and oceans of waves breh :wow:

If my head was that big my wave game would be enough to pull any hoe :wow:

bytches could go swimming ma waves breh :wow:

Catching Magikarp in my waves breh :ahh:

Drowning the haters in my waves :wow:

Yes I'm. High :pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

2vv05n7.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
If you analyze the pics of the women, you can tell that the first woman wasn't going to last. She had "this ugly ass muthafukka is my best choice" look on her face. The second woman looks genuinely happy.

I'm not going to take the bait, but I will say this. First world women (black or otherwise) wouldn't entertain the thought of a conversation with him, let alone, give him a chance. This man has a Quasimoto-level deformity. I agree with the bruhs that have stated that the lack of access to better men is a key factor. If these women tried hard enough (like their first world counterparts) they could have found a better (looking) male... in Uganda, from Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, South Africa... you get the gist. I also somewhat agree that this is indicative of women being smarter about sexual selection. These women have to be because of their condition, not to say that it's bad, but in comparison to the first world, it's substandard. These women don't have the luxury to gamble with their security. Let me also give recognition to the second woman, as I stated before, looks genuinely content with her husband. She chose character(and the shyt we can't see) over physical appearance. I know the ladies that are reading these responses are in their feelings and are probably thinking.... "I don't want to, nor should I have to date a ugly muthafukka like this..., I don't give a damn about his heart of gold." You would be right too, but you are missing the point and motivation for many of these male-perspective "gender war" threads. Why can't (some) first world women give that average dude with his shyt together(THAT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU) a genuine opportunity to court you(without the friendzone BS, the never-ending free dinner game, etc)? Being a slave to your biological imperative(hypergamy... in extreme practice) generally will fukk you up in the long term.

Well, I've gone on long enough.....

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Dude walking around looking like my first attempt at photoshop slaying p*ssy:wow: