"Uganda's Ugliest Man" just had his 8th child....

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
what if banks pulled up in the rarri with two redbones and told you to get in? :ld:

tumblr_m377qectTi1qb5esko1_500.gif

ayo @504Slim how does it feel knowing the elephant man is out here knocking down some women from the motherland, and you can't even get eye contact from the neighborhood ho :mjlol:

:shaq:

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
what if banks pulled up in the rarri with two redbones and told you to get in? :ld:

tumblr_m377qectTi1qb5esko1_500.gif

ayo @504Slim how does it feel knowing the elephant man is out here knocking down some women from the motherland, and you can't even get eye contact from the neighborhood ho :mjlol:

fukk your dead ass grandma & grandpa, may they rest in piss, if i was close to their grave i would stop by & take shyts on both of their graves

:demonic:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
fukk your dead ass grandma & grandpa, may they rest in piss, if i was close to their grave i would stop by & take shyts on both of their graves

:demonic:
my grandma would laugh at you for being a loser virgin. she'd prolly fukk you up too :mjlol:

if Quazi Moto can pipe down a 6 you can too, stop being a lil bytch, it's just p*ssy :troll:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

giphy.gif

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
my grandma would laugh at you for being a loser virgin. she'd prolly fukk you up too :mjlol:

if Quazi Moto can pipe down a 6 you can too, stop being a lil bytch, it's just p*ssy :troll:

nikka i will drop kick your grandma out her wheelchair..down a flight of stairs...u didnt say nothing about ur bytch ass grandpa? did i hit a nerve :russ:

6?:comeon: if that girl a 6 to you...i hate to see a 10 frm u:scust:

p.s. whats your mama cooking for dinner 2night? i want some seafood before i get head from that nasty bytch:umad::camby:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Black women been brainwashed to think they all deserve some bodybuilder/intelligent thug with a PHD and an 11 inch dikk:

Meanwhile African women just want a good man regardless of how he looks. Just have your shyt together and be able to play a role a man is supposed to play and you're good over there.

This story not really that surprising when you take in account the mind state of African women. It's only a shocker cuz we comparing them to our women.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
nikka i will drop kick your grandma out her wheelchair..down a flight of stairs...u didnt say nothing about ur bytch ass grandpa? did i hit a nerve :russ:

6?:comeon: if that girl a 6 to you...i hate to see a 10 frm u:scust:

p.s. whats your mama cooking for dinner 2night? i want some seafood before i get head from that nasty bytch:umad::camby:
elephant man is way more likeable of a person than you, doggie :mjlol: