"Uganda's Ugliest Man" just had his 8th child....

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
You wish I was a "fat wildebeest with a weave" don't you, reigning c00n? Let's discuss you for a second. A 30 year old loser who hates himself so much that he's never even dated a member of his own race. You've accepted oppression AND chlamydia from whites. You write daily on a blog that no one reads, and you've posted on this board 90 times every single day for the past 3 years. Yet, you still find the time to discuss American black women. I won't even discuss the fact that you rage against black women because you secretly wish you were able to take dikk like one; that's apparent to anyone who has seen any of your selfies.

:damn: Strategic retreat!

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
seba5.jpg

breh turnt up :dead:

this story is going to compel a lot of men who haven't had success with women to commit dat :mjlol:
I wonder how Kent would react to this news. :lupe:
#TimeoftheDay

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No excuses for us team ugly people. When you're living in America it's a different story. I'm telling you African women.... :takedat:

@Draje

No excuses for us.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Depends on his personality and our compatibility. He does seem fun tho. He's a musician and does stand- up. My main concern would be as he gets more fame, they'll be more groupies. Groupies are only after money and fame (or the ability to say that they've been with someone). They can be some of the least shallow people.

My other 2 concerns would be his ability to provide for my family, since the article says he is or was strapped for cash, and passing on his condition to my kids.

The older you get and the longer you are with someone, the more you get used to their looks. He probably wouldn't be my first choice but if he's charismatic. I'd date him. :ld:

His face wouldn't bother me as much as his mouth/ teeth does.

:leostare:

I believe you.