UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, isn't as popular as he could be due to racism -Joe Rogan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about when he used to dance around opponents not in a strategic way but in a way to insult them ie. Damian Maia

Don't get me wrong breh...I'm a huge Silva fan and I'm still pissed at how those two Weidman fights went but IMO Silva came in trying to be the best....was the best for a minute...and then when Dana kept throwing bums at him and not giving him the purses he wanted (I believe this was the reasoning but correct me if I'm wrong) I feel like he just said fukk it because he realized that the real fans would appreciate his greatness and that the haters were gonna hate. And...AND he was so good that realistically the haters fueled him on.

Sad to say that his own mistake was not taking Weidman seriously the first time. Had he done that, perhaps he wouldn't have lost or had to get into a situation where he couldn't even redeem himself because he broke his leg during the 2nd fight.

You refusing to see if for what it is

You can got one hand without using all your fingers the numbers of times he did anything like that

that's not why they called silva cocky, its just a excuse, thats what white people do is called semantics

Silva is not cocky, he doesn't talk trash, Jon Jones just started talking trash

Mcgregor is everything they say they hate, if he was black, all of them would hate him, but they love him, call him entertaining and he's just being himself, even hough he shows no respect for his opponent even outside of the cage

Chael did nothing but disrespect his opponent and talk trash, wasn't even ever a champion, but they never had isue with his antics

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You refusing to see if for what it is

You can got one hand without using all your fingers the numbers of times he did anything like that

that's not why they called silva cocky, its just a excuse, thats what white people do is called semantics

Silva is not cocky, he doesn't talk trash, Jon Jones just started talking trash

Mcgregor is everything they say they hate, if he was black, all of them would hate him, but they love him, call him entertaining and he's just being himself, even hough he shows no respect for his opponent even outside of the cage

Chael did nothing but disrespect his opponent and talk trash, wasn't even ever a champion, but they never had isue with his antics
:ehh:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I'm not buying it. Rampage is one of the most popular fighters in MMA history and he's a straight goon. Cormier is getting popular as well. Sonnen is liked because he's always respectful after fights and admits he put on an act. He also got killed after getting busted for peds. Bones is hated because he's an unlikeable ass hole.
:ufdup:
Rampage is liked cause he c00ns from time to time. Rampage comes out with a damn chain around his neck and howls like Catcha Freeman. White people love that type of shyt. That green mile/ uneducated black man shyt. Mayweather admits he puts on a show and is always friendly after fights, why isn't he liked as much as Chael?:camby: try Harder

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GPS has just as many haters as Bones does, purely because he wins too much. Brock Lesner is possible one of the most hated fighters in MMA history just because he won as a rookie. It's possible that some people hate Bones because he's black. Racism does exist. However think it's crazy to say that's the primary reason.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What cocky shyt has Silva pulled?

Silva is humble and respectful, everytime he speaks

what because of what he did with Damian Maia

Silva was already hated before that, did you just start watching MMA

Silva has been hated for the same reason Jones has

do you have any idea how silva's accomplishment eclipse any of the other UFC fighters yet, Chuck Liddel was making more than him in Silva's prime

Have you read things people have said about silva

this man was boo'd while putting on great performances

Jon Jones was booed after winning dominating performances

rashard evans boo'd unless he's fighting another black guy

you don't see this shyt

:why:

Are you serious right now?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This would be a better argument if there weren't several black MMA stars before him. Jones is a great fighter and I wouldn't miss any of his fights either but he's a bytch ass dude outside the ring and that's why he doesn't have a strong fan base. Rogan should know this and he might but remember he works for the UFC, he's going to help promote for the org anytime he can.

How is jones a bytch ass dude? :what:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I listen to the podcast all the time joe loves BBC

But real talk he's right... :manny:

Cacs can't stand it... seeing a young rich black man at the top makes them feel some type of way

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you seriously trying to say Silva's style is not cocky :mjlol:

I said How is Anderson Silva cock, you still haven't told why

TELL ME WHY

WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT

WE KNOW WHY:mjpls:

Know oh "It's his style's that cocky"

Tell how

When he was on the roll dominate how was his still cocky agianst Henderson, Rich Franklin,

only people he really taunted was Maia and fukking Stephen Bonner

get the fck outta here, and fighters taunt their opponents all the time

what makes him cocky

show me a video or him saying or doing something to make people wanna dislike him

he's tamed compared to Mcgregor and Sonnen who are fan favorites

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said How is Anderson Silva cock, you still haven't told why

TELL ME WHY

WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT

WE KNOW WHY:mjpls:

Know oh "It's his style's that cocky"

Tell how

When he was on the roll dominate how was his still cocky agianst Henderson, Rich Franklin,

only people he really taunted was Maia and fukking Stephen Bonner

get the fck outta here, and fighters taunt their opponents all the time

what makes him cocky

show me a video or him saying or doing something to make people wanna dislike him

he's tamed compared to Mcgregor and Sonnen who are fan favorites

So words are the only way a person can display cockiness :dwillhuh:

So he did not taunt Wiedman?