UFC 306 On ESPN+ PPV [9/14 at 10 pm ET] “Riyadh Season Presents UFC Noche” (O’Malley/Dvalishvili, Shevchenko/Grasso)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On top of everything else the camera work with the drones last night was impressive too. It moved in sync with the effects and made it that much cooler for the viewers at home.

I really hope more professional sports and live event companies work with the Sphere. It’s just incredible to watch

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On top of everything else the camera work with the drones last night was impressive too. It moved in sync with the effects and made it that much for the viewers at home.

I really hope more professional sports and live event companies work with the Sphere. It’s just incredible to watch

Yep, UFC production is top notch in general, more sports need to study them

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Either one would be very interesting matchups with Merab.

I know Umar would have more than a decent chance at either keeping the fight on the feet or taking Merab down and fighting from there.

Im not so sure if Deiveson can keep Merab from taking him down though, but if he can, I see him knocking Merab out.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Finally saw the main event. Can't believe people are hating on that fight. Merabs takedowns and control were exciting. O'Malley looked great on the ground throwing up submissions. I just felt he stayed down trying to play jiu jitsu too much.

Sean's power neutralized Merabs striking and Merabs grappling neutralized Sean's striking. Great performance from both guys. Merab is a beast

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From the sounds of it, I'm happy I dozed off and feel asleep during the prelims :dead:

UFC got a problem atm, not many stars

In addition to what others have said, ish been trending this way for a while now tbh

Even if they hadn't botched ish with Ngannou, dude was already 35 (now 38). Jones was 34 (now 37). Miocic is 42. Izzy is 35. McGregor 38

And so in the interim, how many times we gon see these dustin poirier, justin gaethje, derrick lewis, curtis blaydes ass mfers gate keep lol