UFC 306 On ESPN+ PPV [9/14 at 10 pm ET] “Riyadh Season Presents UFC Noche” (O’Malley/Dvalishvili, Shevchenko/Grasso)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sean spent fight week talking about how he’s on Conor’s heels to be the biggest superstar in fighting and after he knocks merab out he was calling out tank for a boxing match.

then he went through what everyone who fights merab goes through….he got merab’d.

He said he wanted to fight Tank?

tank might catch a body :bryan:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
From the sounds of it, I'm happy I dozed off and feel asleep during the prelims :dead:

UFC got a problem atm, not many stars

Wrestlers have found the cheat code to Ws. or at least they are better at it now.

Merab wasn't causing toooooo much damage with his TD but the fact that just having control time will win you rounds really puts the pressure on strikers to dominate on feet. Like IDK if merab even is looking for subs or anything. but if you can get 2 minutes of ground time and not get completely blitzed on feet you win that round usually per the ufcs scoring :manny:

It was nasty work Herb Dean telling them to work when merab was up as fukk. very weird.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got every winner right, but I got NO specific finishes besides the Merab fight

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good thing about this is this shatters the myth about Dana being so genius. I’m sure this card financially will be a disaster alongside the absolutely terrible outcomes. And I know Saudi blood money helped pay for this but still. Hopefully endeavor looks at him funny now
He doesn’t have to be a genius any more than he was in the past. The UFC can run itself in a way from gaining more mainstream attention so there’s more money (take note of the amount of sponsors on the octagon floor) for the company and they are paying fighters less which less money out. The UFC sold for 4 billion and they ESPN contract was 1.5 billion for 5 years. The TKO Stock is 115.34 a share up 35 cents today.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I suppose if they really want to curtail the wrestlers dominating exciting strikers you could start giving folks points for defending takedowns so they can't be spam all fight.

though that opens up a can of worms, it would resolve that "issue" lol

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
pretty rough for strikers without demonic power nowadays.

just get wrestle fukked by some creh from the soviet bloc :mjlol:
:wtf: There was NO dry humping lol. Merab rag dolled that dude & literally beat the sh!t outta him on the ground. O malley won’t be able to walk right for a few weeks bc of all the knees to the thighs he caught. If u wanna only watch stand up u should’ve watched the canelo fight

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Merab already got the Mamacitas :wow:

lol.gif

(lol UFC fighter, Polyana Viana is the chick)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
FOH, little

:wtf: There was NO dry humping lol. Merab rag dolled that dude & literally beat the sh!t outta him on the ground. O malley won’t be able to walk right for a few weeks bc of all the knees to the thighs he caught. If u wanna only watch stand up u should’ve watched the canelo fight

I didnt say it wasnt entertaining I actually didnt mind the fight.