UFC 305 On ESPN+ PPV [8/17 at 10 pm ET] “African Born, African Bred” (Israel Adesanya/Dricus Du Plessis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And ĥe got knocked the fukk out by doing so, it's levels to having hands though, JMM is one of the greatest counter punchers of all time.

Yeah I'm not saying its a very good punch to or habit to form but if you are quick enough you can get away with it. I used to do it in sparring but my trainer would yell at me that i'm an idiot and to stop :francis:

if you quick its fine sparingly...ddp is not and izzy is a counter puncher. I was shocked every time he did that and was not punished with something.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Dude your right, Izzy hasn't been the same since Alex came into the game.

I wonder if it messed with him bc he knows Alex is lowkey better
For as long as I remember he was saying he was good with that 1 win and calling it a day. I think he knows what it is far as who’s better. He’s already done what Izzy couldn’t do going up a division and winning the belt

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully Vegas allows us to bet on if Du Plessis will make Strickland cry again or not. :mjlol:

breh never seen anything quite like this in the fight game :russ:

Dricus doesn't just have these dudes mad.... he has them all up in their feelings :mjlol:

GEeE2gga4AA8EKb.jpg:large

sean-strickland-desean-strickland.gif

1858469151.0.jpg

4d11613933cfa19a59d18448c5a553a8

GettyImages-2166981059.jpg

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Y'all be so respectful to the legends and try to protect them. You know it doesn't end like this. I'm an old head, Tito Ortiz was my favorite fighter when I was young and boy did I wish he would retire when he was getting embarrassed every fight. Not gonna happen. He gonna fight poatan again I'm sure for the money and get destroyed
When I first got into MMA chuck was the face and when he started getting blasted left and right after Rashad killed him and his chin :francis:

That’s why I think Izzy should retire save himself from the embarrassment if he needs money he should try to act or do something involving video games

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I first got into MMA chuck was the face and when he started getting blasted left and right after Rashad killed him and his chin :francis:

That’s why I think Izzy should retire save himself from the embarrassment if he needs money he should try to act or do something involving video games

True, when a fighter starts sliding it does not stop

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Izzy should retire he is no longer a championship level fighter or he needs to completely change his style but as a 35 year old counter puncher whose muscle memory is ingrained to fight the way he does its almost impossible add that his chin is gone :francis:

He’s no longer the style bender he needs to keep his hands up at all times
He needs to bite down and work harder and fight less

He took a year off after being one of the most active champions

Man fought in 12 consecutive title fights that means training for a five round fight plus the fights themselves

He should fight at least two more years he’s 35 plus his kickboxing career

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Izzy on his back foot is horrendous. Bro looked like Overeem when his track raced against Stipe except gassed af