UFC 305 On ESPN+ PPV [8/17 at 10 pm ET] “African Born, African Bred” (Israel Adesanya/Dricus Du Plessis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Izzy should retire he is no longer a championship level fighter or he needs to completely change his style but as a 35 year old counter puncher whose muscle memory is ingrained to fight the way he does its almost impossible add that his chin is gone :francis:

He’s no longer the style bender he needs to keep his hands up at all times
Izzy never really had a chin to begin with if we're being honest

He had great movement +insane reach that kept him from getting hit

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Nah Strickland did him worse at least he rocked Alex in their first fight
I don’t want to call Izzy win a fluke but…. That overall record against poatan:francis: and I consider Alex HOF status already.
I don’t think Strickland is championship material in mw. But also I’m biased cause I hate his guts so that’s probably blinding me a lil

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the fight he got caught trying to ask the guy to fight while in a fight with a guy who been fighting him and then he got popped in the mouth a few times then got taken down and submitted
Anyone else ever notice how this almost always backfires?:mjlol:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Izzy should retire he is no longer a championship level fighter or he needs to completely change his style but as a 35 year old counter puncher whose muscle memory is ingrained to fight the way he does its almost impossible add that his chin is gone :francis:

He’s no longer the style bender he needs to keep his hands up at all times

Y'all be so respectful to the legends and try to protect them. You know it doesn't end like this. I'm an old head, Tito Ortiz was my favorite fighter when I was young and boy did I wish he would retire when he was getting embarrassed every fight. Not gonna happen. He gonna fight poatan again I'm sure for the money and get destroyed

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jared Cannonier fights next week he’s the only person of the “old guard” that DDP hasn’t fought

Imavov is a high ranked guy who hasn’t had a championship fight

Vettori might be suspended for fighting