UFC 300 On ESPN+ PPV [4/13 at 10 pm ET] “Prepare For Glory” (Pereira/Hill, Weili/Xiaonon, Holloway/Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
exactly. GSP was a decision machine and they stay on his dikk.
they started weighing takedowns less on scorecards because of the shyt GSP inspired lol
This is the wrong card for this performance by Aljo. Bring this energy for a Fight Night main event.
he just shouldn't be here when the last pop he generated in the ring was when he got knocked out

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
kevin-nash-jacknife-powerbomb.gif

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The way people hate Aljo makes me cheer for him :mjlol:

If you can't stop what he doing it isn't his fault. O malley did, so you see it can be done. This dude Kattar was completely ineffectual.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

If you can't stop what he doing it isn't his fault. O malley did, so you see it can be done. This dude Kattar was completely ineffectual.
a girl with no real experience put on a more dominant performance than he did against a guy who hasn't fought in 3 years

like rep who you rep, but that shyt is just not for a big card - or how you get back to more. dude gonna be wondering why he's on the fight night circuit again but its really not a mystery

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Were you a fan of Jon Fitch or Jake Shields by any chance?
These were the same excuses people use to make for them too

People don't enjoy watching ground work with no damage done or barely any subs attempted

Didn't even get an interview

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

I don’t fukk with Aljo much either but it’s undeniable the dude is a former champion and deserves respect. If the ref doesn’t stand it up, it’s up to the other guy to get himself back up. If Aljo’s trash, it shouldn’t be a problem. :manny: