UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would've never thought that after getting out of that rear naked choke attempt in round one that the fight would end like that. Best pound for pound fighter and one swift kick to the jaw done ended it all. And looking at the replays they keep going, was definitely setup nicely with him turn his head towards that side and closer to the kick.

Daps
The third fight is definitely up for grabs, but after all the obstacles and doubt Leon had to go through on his way up it's nice to see.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Leon's key to victory is to keep it long (pause).
He needs to hit Kamaru with long shots..teeps...jabs..crosses and kicks. Can't afford to engage with Kamaru.

Usman shouldn't fall in love with his striking. His best path to victory is control. Whether up against the cage or on the mat, he just has to control Leon for long periods through the fight.

I think Kamaru will try to make it look like the Woodley fight.
Former champ got complacement and got slept.

Hopefully they don't write Usman off after this loss. You know how MMA fans like to re-write mma history.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man what a crazy ending. Usman should’ve just pressure him to the cage and wrestle him until the fight ended. Hopefully Usman’s chin doesn’t go to shyt after that. Sometimes a fighter doesn’t recover from nasty knockouts.

I know breh's chin might be cracked after that:sadcam: