UFC 248 On ESPN+ PPV [3/7] “Blood On The Dance Floor” (Yoel Romero/Israel Adesanya, Joanna/Zhang)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I could have seen 3-2 either way :manny: depends if you value skill and precision vs power and damage

agree to disagree :yeshrug:

will say tho, the UFC has LONG been hungry for a champion from China to help with marketing over there .... you know damn well that fact was drilled into the judges heads. .... just saying

either way the fight was amazing, but the judges got it wrong IMO :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've seen more intentional headbutts and the hit after the bell was bad, but not de Randamie bad.

Totally forgot about the Rose nonsense though. I think I have a weirdness filter with Joanna; I'd probably find her so much more annoying if I paid more attention to her antics.
I don't know why but I've disliked her more than Rousey
I could have seen 3-2 either way :manny: depends if you value skill and precision vs power and damage
I had first 2 for zhang (round 2 being the closest), 3 and 4 jj, and 5 for zhang

rounds 1 and 2 were clooooooooooose. and if you didn't value power particularly high, then it could've easily swung to jj. i was thinking that champ always gets the benefit there but it was close

shame is that i don't think we'll see a rematch. and if we do, jj will get get crushed. that was zhang's first time with someone that late and with a striker that good. after she turned up in the 5th its clear that its not going to be a weakness ever again really

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Romero's walkout music

tumblr_p55c2qb04h1wzrougo1_400.gifv