Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks that we saw Mendes only get 1-2 weeks to really train for this fight. Not saying that the outcome would've been different (if he did get a full camp), but things would've been a lot more interesting.

will they ever rematch?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
mcgregor / rory=frauds (pesonality wise)

mendes might test positive.

none of these dudes could beat me if i had the rigth chances in life

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
62hnie4.jpg

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
@The Infamous @TheDarceKnight

You are missing the big picture my friends. This fight will not put over MMA into the mainstream media. I'm saying if anything the "fix" narritive is what people will run with.

No doubt the Aldo Mcgregor fight is even bigger now that it is a "champion vs champion" fight and they have plenty of storyline a to work with. But it is the only fight that they can make for either guy.

What I brought up as a concern is their persistent weight issues and what will become of them once the IV ban is in place. If you think that those factors won't have any effect on the quality of the fight or the fight happening itself I must ask you how closely have you been following MMA.

Daps
:pachaha:

Fighting and preparing for a title in about 2 weeks is real though.

Ultimately I'm not even disagreeing, I'm just being a dikk right now because a lot of people are up in their feels :lolbron:

But no matter how Conor would have won, that was going to be the fall back. If it was a first round ko, a five round split decision etc. It was a lose lose situation for Conor and homie didn't give a fukk.

And if Conor would have lost no one would have said anything about him having to fight an elite level wrestler on 2 weeks notice :sas2: