Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
They really just made this so the rights didnt go back to Marvel.... they wont even be called Fantastic Four in the movie but whatevers:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thats one line though breh.

Every comic book movie has at least one terrible line.

Arnold was literally spitting puns every 30 seconds. Absurd to compare them and them compared all the time for no reason other than to throw shade.

Nah breh they say he's like Arnold because he was blue. that's all. But you didn't realize he was a quip every 30 seconds?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah basically. And I hate taking this stance because I love marvel movies for the most part but their fans must be like what people felt about us laker fans from 2000-2002 during the 3 peat. How can you be a fan of this thing when the fans are so obnoxious and stannish. Like this film is actually catching flack for keeping stuff a secret the way films used to in terms of their production. It was announced they went into production in May by the producer and writer and the studio but they didn't make a big deal about it. And the only reason people know it just ended is because of a tweet. Josh Trank runs a tight ship and if that was any other project or a Marvel studios project, people would love that. But since its Fox and Fantastic Four, time for stones to be thrown. :smugbond:
PREEEEEAAAACH.

nikkas do a single thing SLIGHTLY unlike Marvel and their dumbass stans come out the woodwork talking shyt. Its fukking stupid

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:mindblown: Damn!

Too bad if comes out in the same year as Avengers 2.......:sas1:

And in the same month with the Entourage Movie and Jurassic World...

I think Sony will be selling the rights to Spiderman and FF back pretty soon after this gets ignored....

WeSeeIt

Rookie
Daps
NDA's....non disclosure agreements. And they're no joke. I've heard of sets where people had to give up their cell phones for the duration of each shooting day.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
NDA's....non disclosure agreements. And they're no joke. I've heard of sets where people had to give up their cell phones for the duration of each shooting day.

Me too...once you sign that agreement, you are fukking up your career if you break it...bad news travels fast and producers will make you pay for it

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Miles Tellier is the worst. Ugh.

I hate him....fake ass Jonas hill humor

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm pretty sure that nikka OG work in the industry so he knows what he talking bout

But on another note everyone in that Tweet Pic has such a punchable face :patrice:

LOL @ punchable

Michael got a real Nick Cannon-ish look on his face and I just hope he does tread down that shucking territory that Nick did.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
New Doom costume :mjlol:

http://screenrant.com/fantastic-four-reboot-dr-doom-costume-photo/

Fantastic-Four-Behind-The-Scenes-Photo-Dr-Doom-Costume-With-Permission-by-Geek-Pride-570x760.jpg