Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Whether or not the movie sucks, it can't be any worse than the last two. Chronicle was great and remember Disney already chose Josh Trank to direct one of their Star Wars spin off films so I have faith this will be decent.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
First time I've ever heard of a movie shooting with NO set pics leak. Especially a superhero movie.
UNless somebody on the set was going to sneak put pics (and that would have probably gotten somebody fired) there is little chance for any lookie-lous to get random shots of shooting on a closed sound stage.
Does have me wondering how shots of NY are going to look since I can only assume they were shot on a green screen and the NY stuff is going to added in later.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But that doesn't fit with marvel stans agenda though.:sas1:

Yeah basically. And I hate taking this stance because I love marvel movies for the most part but their fans must be like what people felt about us laker fans from 2000-2002 during the 3 peat. How can you be a fan of this thing when the fans are so obnoxious and stannish. Like this film is actually catching flack for keeping stuff a secret the way films used to in terms of their production. It was announced they went into production in May by the producer and writer and the studio but they didn't make a big deal about it. And the only reason people know it just ended is because of a tweet. Josh Trank runs a tight ship and if that was any other project or a Marvel studios project, people would love that. But since its Fox and Fantastic Four, time for stones to be thrown. :smugbond:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah basically. And I hate taking this stance because I love marvel movies for the most part but their fans must be like what people felt about us laker fans from 2000-2002 during the 3 peat. How can you be a fan of this thing when the fans are so obnoxious and stannish. Like this film is actually catching flack for keeping stuff a secret the way films used to in terms of their production. It was announced they went into production in May by the producer and writer and the studio but they didn't make a big deal about it. And the only reason people know it just ended is because of a tweet. Josh Trank runs a tight ship and if that was any other project or a Marvel studios project, people would love that. But since its Fox and Fantastic Four, time for stones to be thrown. :smugbond:
I probably come off like I dislike the mcu films but really Im just tired of the stans.

The blatant hypocrisy they display irks me. Every single comic book movie that isnt mcu gets nit picked and bytched about the smallest shyt. It's silly.

This ff reboot might be trash who knows. But it might also be great. We literally know next to nothing about it.

It having the director of chronicle has me interested.

But nah. It's trash they should just bow to marvel and not even try.

The hyperbole in that gotg thread is actually hilarious to read.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I probably come off like I dislike the mcu films but really Im just tired of the stans.

The blatant hypocrisy they display irks me. Every single comic book movie that isnt mcu gets nit picked and bytched about the smallest shyt. It's silly.

This ff reboot might be trash who knows. But it might also be great. We literally know next to nothing about it.

It having the director of chronicle has me interested.

But nah. It's trash they should just bow to marvel and not even try.

The hyperbole in that gotg thread is actually hilarious to read.

Which is why you're my partner in crime in defending the non marvel studios flicks, especially spider man. A critic I follow on Twitter pointed out that when Marvel movies make the same mistakes the amazing spider man series has made, people overlook those mistakes and just go with it but when it's in the spider man flicks, it makes them terrible:yeshrug: When you go into a movie already assuming its bad then you're doing yourself a disservice and chances are you'll feel its bad regardless of the outcome

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Which is why you're my partner in crime in defending the non marvel studios flicks, especially spider man. A critic I follow on Twitter pointed out that when Marvel movies make the same mistakes the amazing spider man series has made, people overlook those mistakes and just go with it but when it's in the spider man flicks, it makes them terrible:yeshrug: When you go into a movie already assuming its bad then you're doing yourself a disservice and chances are you'll feel its bad regardless of the outcome
Spider man was clearly trash, spider man cracking jokes while fighting is stupid. :troll:

Can't wait for sinister six :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I noticed it first when avengers, which has the biggest plotholes and nonsense ever, and the worst ending foe in ages....got super passes...and when winter soldier was heralded as some incredible film lke it compares to any batman movie or 2-3 of the spiderman movies...its so regular...then the roasting of ASM1/2 and man of steel...so transparent.

The real fact is that non of the disney marvel flicks can fukk with TDK, TDKR, and spiderman 2, and most cant fukk with xmen dofp

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
BUT ITS URANIUM....TAKE IT SERIOUS!!!!!!111 :beli:

Right. This character who only takes a handful of things seriously over his 50 year existence he better not be that character when I watch on screen. He should be a clumsy mute who acts like batman

I noticed it first when avengers, which has the biggest plotholes and nonsense ever, and the worst ending foe in ages....got super passes...and when winter soldier was heralded as some incredible film lke it compares to any batman movie or 2-3 of the spiderman movies...its so regular...then the roasting of ASM1/2 and man of steel...so transparent.

The real fact is that non of the disney marvel flicks can fukk with TDK, TDKR, and spiderman 2, and most cant fukk with xmen dofp

Yeah it's ok when those movies are made by the company because the assumption is they're always doing what's right. It's well known at this point that marvel interferes with their directors from time to time just like any damn studio worth that much money and investing that much money into a production but if fox does it or Sony does it then bring out the pitchforks. When marvel does it tho it's all good. It's blatantly transparent at this point

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

That's when I noticed it too.

It's reached a fever pitch. Seeing brehs celebrate disney being able to eat off gotg merchandise is cringe inducing.

I've yet to see a marvel film reach anywhere near the emotional weight spider man or batman films have. Even in asm2 the gwen death scene resonated More than any marvel scene.

My biggest gripe continues to be the dogshyt villains in mcu. A hero without a good villain Is pointless.

Theyll point to them building thanos then complain about asm building Sinister six.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's when I noticed it too.

It's reached a fever pitch. Seeing brehs celebrate disney being able to eat off gotg merchandise is cringe inducing.

I've yet to see a marvel film reach anywhere near the emotional weight spider man or batman films have. Even in asm2 the gwen death scene resonated More than any marvel scene.

My biggest gripe continues to be the dogshyt villains in mcu. A hero without a good villain Is pointless.

Theyll point to them building thanos then complain about asm building Sinister six.
Or the mystery trinkets like....the ETHER :lupe: or....the plot convenient attribute changing tesseract :leostare: